Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by baxer View Post
    I really remember reading it on Aaron run, perhaps some She-hulk fan can say what issue it happened. That is the reason she wants to be ugly and all super muscley
    I know what issue you're talking about in Aaron's Avengers, but Starfox is never brought up.
    Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Does it take much for Cyclops to cheat on a wife? He abandoned his first wife and child for his high school sweetheart.
    And said first wife was a clone of said high school sweetheart...

BANNED

Does it take much for Cyclops to cheat on a wife? He abandoned his first wife and child for his high school sweetheart.
    They weren't high school sweethearts, people have to stop taking Morrison's run seriously

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I know what issue you're talking about in Aaron's Avengers, but Starfox is never brought up.
    Weird that I really remember starfox moment
    Last edited by baxer; 11-29-2020 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    God, that plot sucks all around.

But yeah, Emma seduced Scott, acting as his therapist and knowing he was still suffering heavy emotional consequences from bonding with Appoccy. He could not give informed consent, and she had to know it.
    "Appoccy", lol, first time I see that nickname.

Didn't remember this exact detail of why he was going to therapy though, so Emma manages to look even worse, and she's already a rapist, like damn lol.

I guess by then they had realized the unfortunate implications fans had pointed out.
    While there are times that can be understandable to not realize how fucked up a situation is, pretty dumb it took them until Superior's relaunch at the latest to realize that what Otto did to Anna Maria was fucked up.

It's kind of sad that there are only, like, 2-3 good therapists in the Marvel Universe (not that I'm calling Emma a villain, but you don't see Doc Samson manipulating people into sex).
    I remember that there was this story that revealed Debra had some mental illness, and then the therapist told Peter about it, and to dress up as Spidey to shock her out of it... Like, sure, it worked, somehow, even though Peter pointed out before it was ridiculous to even try it, but kinda shitty that the guy decided to tell Peter her problems, that really breaks the doctor-patient privacy lol.

But who are the other good ones?

So my takeway from this is that you shouldn't trust blonde female therapists in the Marvel Universe .
    Why? Are there any others like Emma? Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by baxer View Post
    So she raped somebody, but Emma isn't a villain? if it was a man fans would ask for his head
    I mean, the good she did outweights the bad.

Like come on, Magneto was a terrorist (And his sob story be damned, he was an evil piece of ****), that's worse than raping one guy, yet he's considered an anti-hero.

While that's shitty, the Emma situation isn't comparable to this lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Doc Samson....Silk's therapist...Nadia Pym/Van Dyne's therapist...
    Karla Sofen/Moonstone.

I don't think she's ever used her profession to sleep with clients though.

BANNED

Like come on, Magneto was a terrorist (And his sob story be damned, he was an evil piece of ****), that's worse than raping one guy, yet he's considered an anti-hero.
    I don't really believe on that. Scott isn't even the only victim that she made. She enver apologized for it. so yeah she not being a villain is purely gender bias
    Last edited by baxer; 11-29-2020 at 04:02 PM.

Ultimate Member

He went to go see her after she returned from the dead. Wasn't like he hopped into bed with Jean the second he saw her. Hell, he tried to tell Jean about Maddy from the damn start!

Also, you kinda undermine your point. Scott left the clone of his first love to return to the original. You'd think he'd be more loyal to Jean

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Doc Samson....Silk's therapist...Nadia Pym/Van Dyne's therapist...

Karla Sofen/Moonstone.

I don't think she's ever used her profession to sleep with clients though.
    No, she just drives them to kill themselves. At least, according to Brian Reed when she took over as Ms. Marvel during the Dark Reign period.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Fantastic Member

He went to check up on his supposedly dead but recently resurrected fiancee. Sure, things got complicated after that but he didn't start a romantic or sexual relationship with said former fiancee until well after he had been tricked into believing his wife was dead.

Astonishing Member

Doc Samson.

Karla Sofen AKA Moonstone.

Does it? Emma keeps going doing evil things every few years and gets back into the X-men's good graces and her victims constantly get forgotten in the mutant community, and she's not sorry about the things she does. She's not just an anti-hero she's gone over into being a villain while being an X-man (Phoenix Five, X-men: Blue). Being a fascist is intrinsic to her values, and she should have gotten kicked of the team years ago.

How are you rating the last time Magneto was a terrorist, because he goes back to that continuously and he rarely reins to redeem himself or is guilty about his actions as a terrorist. That some people lionise Magneto as a hero isn't what makes him a hero, any handsome charismatic villain its able to do this with their fan base. This also goes with female villains, like Emma Frost.

While that's shitty, the Emma situation isn't comparable to this lol.
    She's worse then Scott is, she has trouble taking "no" for an answer and is ok brainwashing and manipulating people to do what she says.
    Last edited by Steel Inquisitor; 11-29-2020 at 08:32 PM.

wow so this is still going on. I thought it was pretty much what it is in the real world. Sure you have you Starfox, Purple Man, Mr. Fear, Spiderwoman and the like who can abuse their power but it is considered wrong.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by pageturner View Post
    wow so this is still going on. I thought it was pretty much what it is in the real world. Sure you have you Starfox, Purple Man, Mr. Fear, Spiderwoman and the like who can abuse their power but it is considered wrong.
    Starfox doesn't belong in Purple Man's company, thanks