Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I guess by then they had realized the unfortunate implications fans had pointed out.

It's kind of sad that there are only, like, 2-3 good therapists in the Marvel Universe (not that I'm calling Emma a villain, but you don't see Doc Samson manipulating people into sex).
    So she raped somebody, but Emma isn't a villain? if it was a man fans would ask for his head

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by baxer View Post
    So she raped somebody, but Emma isn't a villain? if it was a man fans would ask for his head
    Yeah, a rare bit of sexism that men see. Most of fandom is convinced that Starfox is a rapist because he enjoys sex and can stimulate pleasure in people's minds

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Yeah, a rare bit of sexism that men see. Most of fandom is convinced that Starfox is a rapist because he enjoys sex and can stimulate pleasure in people's minds
    It is double standarts.
    The worst part is that Aaron retconned Starfox to have used his powers to rape She-Hulk, even if he didn't had bad intentions. That is why she is really madly angry now.

It is double standarts.
    The worst part is that Aaron retconned Starfox to have used his powers to rape She-Hulk, even if he didn't had bad intentions. That is why she is really madly angry now.
    Wait, what? Didn't we have an entire arc in She-Hulk's book by Dan Slott about Starfox having never used his powers to sleep with people?

Ultimate Member

It is double standarts.
    Where did that happen? I'm pretty sure Scans Daily would have exploded at that

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Wait, what? Didn't we have an entire arc in She-Hulk's book by Dan Slott about Starfox having never used his powers to sleep with people?
    Aaron ignored this. And I read the synopsis and seems like the trial as inconclusive as starfox was taken away. Seems like is impossible to know if he was guilty or not.

Where did that happen? I'm pretty sure Scans Daily would have exploded at that
    Current avengers volume
    Last edited by baxer; 11-29-2020 at 12:23 PM.

Ultimate Member

Aaron ignored this. And I read the synopsis and seems like the trial as inconclusive as starfox was taken away. Seems like is impossible to know if he was guilty or not.

Current avengers volume
    I'd need to see the issue before agreeing. This just seems like Aaron bashing (and to be fair, he's very bashable)

BANNED

I'd need to see the issue before agreeing. This just seems like Aaron bashing (and to be fair, he's very bashable)

i'm one of the biggest Aaron defenders here LOL
    Last edited by baxer; 11-29-2020 at 12:35 PM.

Seems like something Aaron would do with She-Hulk, to be honest.

Ultimate Member

i'm one of the biggest Aaron defenders here LOL
    The above isn't Aaron, though. Its Slott, leaning into the Starfox depiction, and is later explained as Thanos sabotage

BANNED

The above isn't Aaron, though. Its Slott, leaning into the Starfox depiction, and is later explained as Thanos sabotage
    This isn't Slott, Slott art was by Will Conrad

Ultimate Member

This isn't Slott, Slott art was by Will Conrad
    Well, whoever did the art, I know its not current Avengers. It was from She-Hulk's series around Civil War, when he married John Jamerson because of Eros

Yeah, that's from Slott's run.

BANNED

I really remember reading it on Aaron run, perhaps some She-hulk fan can say what issue it happened. That is the reason she wants to be ugly and all super muscley

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Emma manipulated Scott by twisting his head up side down deliberately and admitted as such. And she was his therapist doing this, despite him being married to Jean at the time. That it worked didn't make her any less wrong, and manipulating people for her own agenda is her bread and butter it didn't end once she joined the X-men. Scott shared some responsibility but the majority lies with Emma. Emma's a therapist like DR. Karla Sofen, not Doc Samson.
    Does it take much for Cyclops to cheat on a wife? He abandoned his first wife and child for his high school sweetheart.