Now I've heard plenty of stories on characters pretending to be other characters and engaging in activities that character B wouldn't have done had they really known who character A was. Comics are fantasy and like Horror films, I suspend my belief on most of whats going on. Now I don't believe any writers really sit and think it through when using certain character abilities that this will be a rape story down the line. I had an interesting mini conversation with poster Crimz and I just had to see what others thought on this as well.

I'll use Spock as an example. He was for all intents and purposes Spider-man. Outward appearance and mentally as well. Not sure what Slott was gonna do with the Mary Jane aspect and if the story changed when people were raging everywhere on the impending rape of Mrs. Watson, but I doubt he was even thinking of the sexual aspect of that relationship, but here we go. Then he introduced Anna Marconi who, for all intents and purposes, was raped by Octavius. I wasn't really paying attention to this aspect of the story, but some obviously were more invested than I in it.

In a world with Telepaths, Shape Changers and Pleasure stimulators do people truly believe some of their favorites with these abilities are saints?