Default Interesting JSA fact for Earth-Two fanatics

Today is Roy Thomas' 80th birthday. He was born on November 22, 1940. According to Mike's Amazing World of Comics, that was the approximate day that All-Star Comics 3 was released. So Roy and the JSA share the same birthday. Anyway, I think that's kind of cool.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    Today is Roy Thomas' 80th birthday. He was born on November 22, 1940. According to Mike's Amazing World of Comics, that was the approximate day that All-Star Comics 3 was released. So Roy and the JSA share the same birthday. Anyway, I think that's kind of cool.
    And, there is a "Happy Birthday" thread on here where we wish Rascally Roy Thomas a Happy 80th Birthday.

That’s an awesome factoid.
    I’m surprised I didn’t already know that.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Fantastic Member

Happy 80th to a living legend and a real class act! Perhaps DC will finally bring Roy back for a JSA project of some sort? I always felt his run on All-Star Squadron was done a tremendous disservice by Crisis On Infinite Earths.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    Some people are loose and free with terms like "Child of Destiny." But it might actually apply here.