Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Yara Flor Appreciation 2020

Who is Yara Flor? She is an Indigenous Amazon from Brazil (I keep hearing people say that she is Latina, or more specifically Portuguese Brazilian, but she is clearly supposed to be Indigenous, most likely inspired from Tupi people) that will become Wonder Woman's replacement in the far future. Many consider Yara Flor to be the greatest character introduced to comics during the 2020's, with some even going so far as to say she is the best superhero character of the 21st and even 20th centuries!

Where can I CONSUME Yara Flor content?
    >>>> Come January 2021 the world will be graced with FUTURE STATE: JUSTICE LEAGUE #1 and FUTURE STATE: WONDER WOMAN #1. These are future tales that take place in a DC event called...Future State, which is about stories that take place in the future...BUY THEM!
    >>>> A mini-series (?) that will take place in the the main DC continuity where the character will become the new Wonder Girl! As of now there is no date scheduled, more info soon to come!
    >>>> CW (Yes, that CW!), seeing the demand for more Yara content, has proclaimed to the masses their goal for a Yara Flor live-action tv show!

Topics of discussion;

>>>> Is Yara Flor too perfect?
    >>>> Is her last name (Flor) kind of stupid? I'm gettin' Bella Swan vibes from it.
    >>>> Is Yara Flor Indigenous or is she a Latina? Are Indigenous South American people considered Latino? Are Brazilians considered Latino?
    >>>> What should Yara's role in the third DCEU Wonder Woman film be?
    >>>> Why do people keep thinking her name is Yara Flora, instead of Yara Flor?
    Last edited by Pinsir; 11-23-2020 at 12:37 AM.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut