Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: X-men Monday 85

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post

Sailor Uranus.
    Ok. If logans Uranus and laura has to be moon because gabby is chibi moon who are the other ? Is gambit salon venus?

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

I'd jokingly wonder why the X-Office thought it would be the totally raddest idea ever to follow up on HoX/PoX with an Excalibur fanfic-pretending-to-be-an-Apocalypse-fanfic-pretending-to-be-an-X-Men-fanfic of all things, but good grief, I just can't get over that insanely tacky Marvel Girl pre/post-genocidal-raring-for-sexy-times-or-whatever-the-hell-I'm-looking-at pin-up.

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    I know it doesn’t fall under Jordan’s jurisdiction, but I’m surprised nothing was brought up about Franklin Richards...
    "People who submitted questions about Franklin Richards to this week's X-Men Monday - I've forwarded these along to the guy who runs Fantastic Four Friday."

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChrisAHas...39863475167232

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    JDW's "tone" reminds me of the writers and editors who were patting themselves on their backs and waxing poetic about how proud the were and how "awesome" and "grand" AvX was.

*big long watery ssssssstttteeeeeeuuuuuuuuuppppppppssssssss*
    He was one of those.

Just watching AIPT’s shitty adverts crash my browser over and over again.

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Hey, I really wanted to know . That Kitten was cute, hope it's having fun with uncle Ben.
    Much cuter than Butter Rum.
    My flag is bacon.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by saahir View Post
    So not one person asked about the pacing of the second half of the event? No questions about why this event was called X of Swords instead of X-Games? ��
    I submitted questions about the pacing and abrupt tonal change to silliness, but I guess it wasn't interesting enough.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jwyatt View Post
    I submitted questions about the pacing and abrupt tonal change to silliness, but I guess it wasn't interesting enough.
    I guess any questions where the can avoid an actual answer and pat themselves on the back. This isn’t quirky and fun and adventurous like the original Excalibur. You have to be able to write and weave many threads at once and be able to hook people. The Cross-time Caper was fun because it was adventurous and you didn’t know what kind of alt world they were going to land in and what kind of trouble was going to happen

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    https://aiptcomics.com/2020/11/23/x-...words-week-10/

Announcement comming later this week.

Speculation new book, summer x event, logan is revealed as a sailor scout
    Logan as a sailor scout? I'd buy that!
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jwyatt View Post
    Criticising the event in the form of a question was never going to be answered much less given consideration.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Criticising the event in the form of a question was never going to be answered much less given consideration.
    My post above above was more snarky than my question. I felt I was polite and was earnest in pointing out how jarring it was to add comedic elements so prominently 16 chapters into an event. I was feeling lucky since they used (but misinterpreted) my Saturnyne question a few weeks ago.