Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Encino Man 2?

  1. #1
    Astonishing Member Gaastra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,172

    Default Encino Man 2?

    Shore wants to make a part 2 and is even trying to talk disney into making it.

    That came out of nowhere.

    https://whatsondisneyplus.com/pauly-...no-man-sequel/

  2. #2
    Extraordinary Member Phoenixx9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    6,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Shore wants to make a part 2 and is even trying to talk disney into making it.

    That came out of nowhere.

    https://whatsondisneyplus.com/pauly-...no-man-sequel/
    Yeah, he must need a cash infusion.

  3. #3
    Mighty Member Frobisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,937

    Default

    It's like they're announcing this just so people can respond with the head shake gif, and I applaud that.

  4. #4
    King of Wakanda Midvillian1322's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    9,032

    Default

    Yea Sean Astin is the most bankable actor from that movie in the present. And he's not headlining anything. Frazier and Shore are barely still working. Frazier only significant role is voice acting for the most part.

  5. #5
    Extraordinary Member j9ac9k's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,528

    Default

    I wouldn't mind seeing more Brendan Fraser. He's been awesome in "Doom Patrol" so I'm all for a "Bredannaisance." You could definitely make his current physique part of the story.

    Have the story about an unfrozen female cave-person and call it "Bride of Encino Man" -- topical gender dynamic humor up the wazzoo ...(yet flipped since she's the old fashioned one, who ends up being more progressive for not buying into modern ideas of feminism) -- schlitt writes itself.
    Last edited by j9ac9k; 11-25-2020 at 09:55 PM.

  6. #6
    Fighting Injustice on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    WV ...in the Middle of Nowhere !
    Posts
    14,830

    Default

    A sequel to Bio-Dome would be more better. You can even plot it around 2020 and have Baldwin and Shore return.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.

  7. #7
    Extraordinary Member j9ac9k's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,528

    Default

    That Baldwin has been kinda on the outs with Hollywood for his thoughts.

  8. #8
    Astonishing Member Riv86672's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    3,855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing more Brendan Fraser. He's been awesome in "Doom Patrol" so I'm all for a "Bredannaisance." You could definitely make his current physique part of the story.

    Have the story about an unfrozen female cave-person and call it "Bride of Encino Man" -- topical gender dynamic humor up the wazzoo ...(yet flipped since she's the old fashioned one, who ends up being more progressive for not buying into modern ideas of feminism) -- schlitt writes itself.
    There was already a cave girl in Encino Man though.
    Cave Nug...:

  9. #9
    Extraordinary Member j9ac9k's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,528

    Default

    Oh well -- that's what I get for never having watched the movie...

  10. #10
    Astonishing Member Riv86672's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    3,855

    Default

    Youve never watched Encino Man?!?!?!?!

    No big loss, really.
    It was okay but remembered more because it launched Brendan Fraser's career.

  11. #11
    Mighty Member Timothy Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Underneath the Brooklyn Bridge
    Posts
    1,621

    Default

    The real question is: Is Encino Man even halfway as good as the 1996 classic BioDome?

  12. #12
    Astonishing Member Riv86672's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    3,855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Hunter View Post
    The real question is: Is Encino Man even halfway as good as the 1996 classic BioDome?
    Encino Man’s a better movie, Bio Dome is way more fun, though!

  13. #13
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    461

    Default

    I streamed it a few years I think on it was on VUDU, still very funny and the 90's clothes fashion and music really date the movie, also remember the hot babe Megan Ward and even a young Rose McGowan in one of her earlier roles.

  14. #14
    Loony Scott Taylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Running Springs, California
    Posts
    6,672

    Default

    How about 2019 man, instead?
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •