Default Pitch A Direction: Atlee

For fans of Atlee aka Terra III, what direction would you take her in.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    For fans of Atlee aka Terra III, what direction would you take her in.
    Powergirl’s roommate.

Why mess with perfection.

TERRA: REBIRTH. In which the Terra who was killed by Black Adam in "WWIII" is brought back from the dead, we get a definitive answer on what relationship, if any, she had to the original Terra, and Atlee ends up heroically sacrificing herself and winds up where most new characters created around the same time as she was end up, six feet under. (After she learns that her entire history was a lie and the revelation of the Geo-Force, the source of all earth-based superpowers and what Brion Markov is unwittingy named after.)

Just joking, but it fits the Didio formula....

Atlee seems like a fun character and with Geo-Force not being part of the Outsiders for a very long time I thought that maybe Atlee could be a good member of the team as she is also a geokinetic like Brion but also an ultraterrestrial (Stratan) with Terra's DNA so she is pretty much an outsider anyway.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Atlee seems like a fun character and with Geo-Force not being part of the Outsiders for a very long time I thought that maybe Atlee could be a good member of the team as she is also a geokinetic like Brion but also an ultraterrestrial (Stratan) with Terra's DNA so she is pretty much an outsider anyway.
    I'd put Terra on the Outsiders before Atlee.

I think that Atlee's current direction is great, the problem is that she and PG never get used.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    I'd put Terra on the Outsiders before Atlee.

I think that Atlee's current direction is great, the problem is that she and PG never get used.
    Terra could work as an Outsider but I rather like to see her as part of the Outlaws or the Suicide Squad. She is showing some heroic portrayal recently in media and I think she should be in a team where she starts the need to redeem herself.

Last time I remember was that Atlee was in Starfire comic book series, she could be the protector of Key West since Starfire has been to space and now is going to be a mentor of the Teen Titans.

Really liked this character. Always thought she'd be a good fit for the Teen Titans as a way of exploring their reaction to a new Terra.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Powergirl’s roommate.

Why mess with perfection.
    This. She and PG just need more exposure, but their dynamic was fine.

I know nothing about her other than that she was Terra, so I'd say reboot "Primal Forces" and put her on that team along with Fire, Equinox, Swamp Thing, Dr Mist, a new Jack O'Lantern, John Chan Claw, and one either of the Aqualads. Laurie Lemariss, or Dolphin.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I know nothing about her other than that she was Terra, so I'd say reboot "Primal Forces" and put her on that team along with Fire, Equinox, Swamp Thing, Dr Mist, a new Jack O'Lantern, John Chan Claw, and one either of the Aqualads. Laurie Lemariss, or Dolphin.
    I would not mind to see that, I have not read Primal Forces but I always thought it should be a team of elementals that protect threats from environmental threats and natural disasters.

I know that her friend Power Girl was part of Infinity Inc, so maybe they could resurrect the title and put both her and PG on the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    I would not mind to see that, I have not read Primal Forces but I always thought it should be a team of elementals that protect threats from environmental threats and natural disasters.

I know that her friend Power Girl was part of Infinity Inc, so maybe they could resurrect the title and put both her and PG on the team.
    As far as my research tells me, the team had nothing to do with environmentalism despite what the name implies.

Primal Force was a comic book series published by DC Comics from October 1994 to December 1995 and ran fifteen issues.[1] The series starred The Leymen, a magic-themed superhero team in the fictional DC Universe. The series premiered with Primal Force #0 (October 1994; the "zero" issue number is a result of the Zero Hour crossover event during which the series debuted) and ended with #14 (December 1995).
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primal_Force