Default Clickhole reveals the new direction for Spider-Man

Clickhole, the website with the motto "all content deserves to be viral," reveals the post-Last Remains direction for Spider-Man.

https://clickhole.com/comics-fans-re...underage-kids/

Spoilers about next month's issue.

If you can’t wait to see this bold new Spider-Man in action, you’re in luck! Marvel also tweeted out a sneak peek of the next issue of The Amazing Spider-Man due out next month. In the preview, Spider-Man is seen frantically whizzing through New York City to bring an eight-year-old boy a bottle of merlot when he suddenly sees Mysterio attacking a large group of people on the street below. When a woman calls out, “Save us, Spider-Man!” Spider-Man replies, “I cannot help you right now. There is a child out there who needs wine,” before zipping up the side of a building and leaving them to get murdered by Mysterio.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

What a great christmas tale .
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

love my spencer
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

It all makes sense now.

Maybe this isn't the future, and it's actually the past, maybe it's secretly part of Last Remains and this is the sin Peter committed that Harry won't shut up about, 'cause really, underage drinking is pretty serious .

Astonishing Member

I believe this is prank and you are all falling for it. Seriously, this is a stupidity! I get really mad with the whole "Superior Spider-Man", but this will be a complete nonsense, even for Spider-Man's world.

With Great Power Comes Contributing to the Delinquency of Minors. ... or something like that

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    I believe this is prank and you are all falling for it. Seriously, this is a stupidity! I get really mad with the whole "Superior Spider-Man", but this will be a complete nonsense, even for Spider-Man's world.
    Read the original post and comments again with the understanding that Clickhole is a well-known satire website (an offshoot of the Onion that is styled on various clickbait websites) and see if anyone is posting as if they think the article represents the new direction for the Spider-Man comics, or for that matter some of the other articles on Clickhole, like the one about a mustachioed baby boy from a tribe of nomads in Inner Mongolia being named as the successor to Alex Trebek, or "Did ‘Sesame Street’ Go Too Far With The Episode Where The Count Calls Elmo A “White Trash Bitch” To Teach Kids About Classism"?
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    No it's true and as a French, I'm delighted by this new direction. But if he delivers californian wine and not quality French wines in order to help these young people develop their palate, this is the last time I will read a Spider-man comics !
    I try to improve my english, feel free to correct me by DM if you see some mistakes !

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    Read the original post and comments again with the understanding that Clickhole is a well-known satire website (an offshoot of the Onion that is styled on various clickbait websites) and see if anyone is posting as if they think the article represents the new direction for the Spider-Man comics, or for that matter some of the other articles on Clickhole, like the one about a mustachioed baby boy from a tribe of nomads in Inner Mongolia being named as the successor to Alex Trebek, or "Did ‘Sesame Street’ Go Too Far With The Episode Where The Count Calls Elmo A “White Trash Bitch” To Teach Kids About Classism"?
    I'm not familiar with this kind of sites, so a website of fake notices where they mock anything? I practically ignore their existence.

I don't know how true that was, but Peter really does have a new direction after Last Remains. New job, new costume!

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #61
    JAN210648
    (W) Nick Spencer (A/CA) Patrick Gleason
    Peter Parker gets a new job!
    Spidey gets a new look!
    And Kingpin's plans start coming together!
    Rated T+
    In Shops: Mar 10, 2021
    SRP: $3.99

The cover wasn't on Bleeding Cool, which apparently got the solicit info from Previews World (Marvel solicits are obviously LATE).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Im just glad he has a job but new suit too cant wait for its reveal
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jman27; 12-23-2020 at 08:00 AM.
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy