Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • no polls on rumbles

0 0%
  • no polls on rumbles

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Krakoa v Marvel Earth

Who wins, tensions are already high betwern Krakoa and America, Russia, Latveria & Wakanda.

Charles Xavier, Apocalypse, Magneto, Cyclops, Jean Grey, Wolverine, Beast, Exodus, Mister Sinister, Emma Frost, Sebastion Shaw, Quentin Quire, Mystique, Rogue, Havok, Colossus, Night Crawler, Iceman, Forge, Kitty Pryde etc, etc.

Against

Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, Captain Marvel, Black Panther, She Hulk, Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes), Mister Fantastic, Invisible Woman, the Thing, Human Torch, Spider-Man, Doctor Strange, Scarlet Witch, Quick Silver, Doctor Doom, the Hulk, Deadpool etc, etc.

Will Namor the Sub Mariner and Atlantis side with the mutants ?, will Mystique betray her fellow mutants ?.
    Last edited by PhoenixThanos; 11-24-2020 at 07:21 PM.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Apologies but no polls on Rumbles.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

*squints* Is that current Dr. Strange or Classic Strange? Though Current Strange is...pretty up there as well.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

well, krakoa lost a heavy hitter since dan slott retconned franklin to not being a mutant.

Extraordinary Member

It's basically AvX but with the mutants having larger numbers and being more united. Also Krakoa could just get Magik's demon army to do much of the fighting for them.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Current Thor is allfather Thor, complete with Odin-force and just fresh off having iced Galactus. This does not bode well for the mutants unless Jean or somebody are mainlining Phoenix juice.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Current Thor is allfather Thor, complete with Odin-force and just fresh off having iced Galactus. This does not bode well for the mutants unless Jean or somebody are mainlining Phoenix juice.
    Thor sure did some stuff the powers he was mainlining have been shown to be entirely insufficient for on numerous occasions otherwise.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    current thor is also stuck in a dream world without his hammer. and even then, he doesn't have proper control over it for reasons that might have to do with donald blake. unless there is a issue that dropped that i didn't read.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    well, krakoa lost a heavy hitter since dan slott retconned franklin to not being a mutant.
    Really?!

Oh FFS.

That’s bullshit on the level of Pietro and Wanda not being Magneto’s kids. If not more so.

Also, on one side you have a group of people whose powers are all based on their evolution.

On the other side you potentially have Herbert Wyndham.

That may not end well for the mutants.

Although you’ve got to imagine that Sinister would consider the presence of Wyndham, given that he knew him before they were both super-powered, so...

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Really?!

Oh FFS.

That’s bullshit on the level of Pietro and Wanda not being Magneto’s kids. If not more so.
    It basically boils down to 'Franklin wanted to be a mutant to have a feeling of belonging or something along those lines, and subconsciously used his reality warping powers to make it so. When his powers ran dry, he no longer 'registered' as a mutant to Cerebro'.

[Xavier] Don't come around here no more, Franklin.

...no, seriously.
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    It basically boils down to 'Franklin wanted to be a mutant to have a feeling of belonging or something along those lines, and subconsciously used his reality warping powers to make it so. When his powers ran dry, he no longer 'registered' as a mutant to Cerebro'.

[Xavier] Don't come around here no more, Franklin.

...no, seriously.
    Even worse. The kid from the most famous mutually-nurturing, super-powered family in comics wanted to belong to something so he ‘imagined’ himself into being a mutant.

Utter, unadulterated garbage.

Do I get around the creator-bashing rule if instead of criticising Slott himself, I criticise his stories? Because his stories are as dumb as seal poop.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Even worse. The kid from the most famous mutually-nurturing, super-powered family in comics wanted to belong to something so he ‘imagined’ himself into being a mutant.

Utter, unadulterated garbage.

Do I get around the creator-bashing rule if instead of criticising Slott himself, I criticise his stories? Because his stories are as dumb as seal poop.
    I think you can criticize the idea, sure. But best to be careful, just in case.
    Why are we here?

Here we are.

Franklin.jpg

Was a little wrong about the reasoning.
    Last edited by Sharpandpointies; 11-25-2020 at 07:31 AM.
    Why are we here?

Stop it. It makes my head hurt.

Next we’ll discover he’s not actually Reed’s, and that Sue was impregnated by TOAA in some weird Marvel black mirror version of the New Testament. “And lo it came to pass that Archangel and Gabriel Summers came unto Susan of the House of Storm...”

(I’m not advocating that, obviously.)