Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Boisterously Confused

Default In The US, It's Thanksgiving. For What Are You Thankful?

In the midst of a pandemic, my wife and I are safe (at least for now).

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Good health (knock on wood), being employed, and relatives who, so far, haven’t contracted the virus.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

I am thankful that my disabled father who I care for has been having a good run of better then normal health. And that during this crisis he has not gotten sick because to be honest he would not survive it.

I am thankful that despite a lapse last week that my mental health has been pretty consistent.

I rarely leave my house and dont talk to a lot of people so I am thankful for this site and all the great people I have met here
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Good health (knock on wood), being employed, and relatives who, so far, haven’t contracted the virus.
    God keep your fortune good.

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    In the midst of a pandemic, my wife and I are safe (at least for now).
    Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I am glad that you both are doing well. I hope that keeps going through the rest of the year and beyond.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I am thankful that my disabled father who I care for has been having a good run of better then normal health. And that during this crisis he has not gotten sick because to be honest he would not survive it.

I am thankful that despite a lapse last week that my mental health has been pretty consistent.

I rarely leave my house and dont talk to a lot of people so I am thankful for this site and all the great people I have met here
    You hang in there BB. You are All The Way Tough Enough for this. Best hopes for your dad too.

- I'm thankful that my wife and I have been healthy through the pandemic (though we are waiting on test results to come back due to a potential exposure at her job).

- I'm thankful that we have been able to keep up with the bills despite my precarious employment situations.

- I'm thankful that my wife and I are good enough cooks to put together a solid Thanksgiving that'll just be the two of us.

- I'm thankful that I have found ways to connect with my friends despite having to be apart. In some ways some of my friendships are stronger than they were pre-pandemic.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post

You hang in there BB. You are All The Way Tough Enough for this. Best hopes for your dad too.
    Agreed there.

Here's to a good run of the best health possible.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

I am thankful that my family and extended family is healthy and safe
    I am thankful to have a roof over our heads and we have the financial ability to keep it
    I am thankful that Trump lost the election but am saddened that so many still follow the siren song of that lunatic.
    I pray that we all stay safe and that we will see better days ahead.

God keep your fortune good.
    Same to you!

I'm thankful for nothing, that year has been terrible all around.

But 2021 looks sexy.

I'm thankful for a steady job that I actually enjoy, that's helped see me through this crisis

I'm thankful that my family has been fortunate, so far, as to maintain their health.

I'm thankful Michigan legalized weed in 2018, because my stress levels this year may have killed me otherwise.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    I'm thankful for nothing, that year has been terrible all around.

But 2021 looks sexy.
    I respectfully disagree. As long as you’re above ground instead of beneath it (excluding your basement or the subway), I’d call that something to be thankful for.

Thank you friend! I am thankful that all my CBR Friends seem to be doing so well. I will keep you all in my thoughts

It's hard to be thankful for much, given how badly so many are hurting.

I feel lucky more than thankful.