Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Bruce Wayne once came to the place I work to get a cash advance.
    Damn! Even Bruce Wayne is down on his luck these days.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Mighty Member

I've got a nephew named Jack Ryan

Comedian Tony Martin recalls going to school with a boy named James Bond. He was born in the 60's so god knows what his parents were thinking. When they were handing out stationery they'd say :
    'now James this may look like an ordinary pen but it's actuallY..."

Incredible Member

I know a co-worker by the name of Ben Hur.

A client where I work is named Bud Wiser. Not sure what his parents were thinking. He has fun with the name though.

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    A client where I work is named Bud Wiser. Not sure what his parents were thinking. He has fun with the name though.
    Was that his actual name on his birth certificate? I ask because "Bud" is usually a nickname.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    Was that his actual name on his birth certificate? I ask because "Bud" is usually a nickname.
    I tutored a kid named Bud Wiser. No nickname, no middle name. His sister was Margarita. They were not Hispanic. He told me his parents names them all after the drink they conceived them with. He was the oldest ... They were pretty poor, white trash. He was a good kid, graduated college, and legally changed his name!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Retired

In Vancouver, I sometimes hear Dwight Yoakam on the radio--telling how they rescued another person that got stranded in the mountains. It happens all the time.

Back in the day, I attended First Nations gatherings, where lawyer Michael Jackson spoke on behalf of the Niga'a for the recognition of their treaty rights in B.C.

Looking at disambiguation for my name the other day, I found that there's a mountain peak in B.C. called Jim Kelly. Why I never found that before I don't know. Maybe someday I can climb to the top of Jim Kelly. And get stranded so Dwight Yoakan has to come and rescue me.

I do security at an industrial facility and have a handful of what I call celebrity truck drivers/contractors.

To date I’ve met
    Bill Cosby (I told him “I thought you were in prison.”)
    Alex Rodriguez—-Supplementing his baseball income with commercial trucking.
    Crazy Horse—I thought he died a century or 2 ago but no. Guy has some luscious L’Oreal hair.
    And King Arthur—He refuses to show me Excalibur.
    "What I sought, I could not obtain."

"This is a meaningless battle. We are two madmen engaging in senseless folley."

"I will kill, I will let live..."

--Genuine Fake Priest Kotomine Kirei

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    I checked today, he is in our database with first name Bud, a full middle name and Wiser as his last name.