62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Krakoa

36 58.06%
  • Marvel Earth

26 41.94%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Didn't Earth's Mightiest Heroes just get rolled by the plant ET's? So bad that Brand said "f#$k you guys I'm out."?
    You mean when they were betrayed by an alien child who was the son of a former member?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I know Rachel Summers kicked Thor's ass last time they fought each other! Thor did get a power up recently, but I also think Rachel is holding back and if pushed she could end up being pretty deadly!
    She also got her ass kicked by him the time before that while WITH the Phoenix I might add.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Metal Sphere View Post
    Or Storm could create hurricanes and tornadoes so strong she chucks humans into the stratosphere; oops all dead. The Earth sure as hell wouldn't survive a conflict like that.
    The God of Thunder says thee nay woman.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

There's also the matter that the next Phoenix (no idea how long it'll stick but) is likely going to be a non-Mutant

So many Omega level mutants are on Krakoa, it’s actually really OP. Does anyone remember Avengers Vs X-Men? The only reason why the ‘Avengers’ won was because well for one most of the X-Men joined their side after Cyclops went crazy, and 2 Scarlett Witch(Who is knowhere near as powerful as she once was) And Yes I know the Phenonix was in play...but honestly even before...they would have won if they were really intent on KILLING them, WIPING THEM OUT, MAKING SURE THEY DON’T TAKE ANOTHER BREATH, ENDING THEM, SENDING THEM TO HEAVEN OR HELL.

One scenario, Apocalypse could just step out of a gate in New York and grow to like 100,000 feet and spray energy beams(his ones that INCINERATE)And New York And the East of The U.S is gone just like that in seconds(it takes Reed and Franklin Richards And Valeria Richards And all the Fantastic Four)(although his powers are now gone) out of the equation)

And then you can take about a quarter of those X-Men(the ones of fly)and they can just go around Earth wreaking Havoc across everywhere...all the Earth. I reckon they would decimate all of the superheroes and just everyone on Earth in general.

P.S. does anyone remember that time Magneto took out all of The Avengers? He reversed the iron in their bloodstreams and knocked some of them out while some of them could not move for they were writhing in agony.

This is not to dog on the Avengers, this is just my opinion and of course the Krakoans would never do this.

The only thing that may save the human-superheroes is Reed Richards but that just depends on how much time there is to prepare if the X-Men launch an attack without warning that takes up seconds, minutes, hours, or even days...there won’t be much he can do, I think...but if he has longer to formulate a plan him and his dragster Valeria will likely come up with some genius plan to save the day. It just depends. Although I did vote Krakoa, because they may not have anyone there that is as smart as Reed and Valeria Richards but they still have some smart people and you would think, they would consider the fact that ‘oh Reed Richards is like the smartest person every so we should take him out first’...but I don’t know this is just my humble opinion.

Any outcome of the war would end the Earth in a state that the winner would envy the loser.

Frankly in any realistic version of that scenario every single inhabitant of earth would die. The planet would very likely be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Frankly in any realistic version of that scenario every single inhabitant of earth would die. The planet would very likely be destroyed.
    Isca would be just fine.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Can Isca breathe without air?

She'd find a way, I'm sure. No L's.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Quote Originally Posted by davew128 View Post
    The God of Thunder says thee nay woman.
    He's shown himself to be impervious to her direct elemental attacks, but he has never been shown to negate her weather control, at least not to my knowledge. Besides, Illyana could port him to Limbo and take him off the board. If we're talking pure superhero style spontaneous throw down, the mutants have certain advantages. Not denying the fact that Krakoa could mess some stuff up.

It's a more strategic, multi-layered war with things like T'Challa deploying his secret mutant suppressing satellite grids and Richards pulling out the Ultimate Nullifier while Doom makes a deal with Mephisto, that fells them in the long run.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

I whole heartedly agree.

She would escape through some of Krakoa's portals into space and join the Shi'ar Imperial Guard or something.

A depowered Tchalla alone created x gene suppression tech out of radio shack parts while he was running around Hells Kitchen. Him with Wakanda tech and resources along with serious intent and the rest of marvel earth and fellow peers would spell big problems for Krakoa.

What about that crazy guy from X-Factor Investigations who can manifest every living mutants ability?
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Josef_Huber_(Earth-616)

Can he help humanity against Krakoa!? Or simply join Krakoa because using Isca's ability!?