Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Krakoa

36 58.06%
  • Marvel Earth

26 41.94%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

The answer like to any vs. discussions is "Who ever the writers/editors" want to win.

Sure we can make a pile of super duper powered people on X-men side to argue they will win, but when the writers want the rest of Earth's heros to win they just have Iron Man and his fellow smarty pants make a "screw the X-gene" device, or Doctor Strange puts Earth into a dimension where every super power is "summon a pie" so it comes down to a big cake throwing fight, Galacta appears and threatens to eat everyone if they don't stop trying to destroy earth, or Bruce Banner stands infront of a mirror and says "Jack Kirby" three times at which point the guy appears and scolds everyone involved about how dumb this hero vs. hero fight is and everyone goes home ashamed, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Didn't Earth's Mightiest Heroes just get rolled by the plant ET's? So bad that Brand said "f#$k you guys I'm out."?
    If i recall right the circumstances of Empyre were basicly constructed so Alpha Flight was kept out of the loop about the invasion until much later, which seems to have been simply done so Brand could get angry at Captain Marvel, quit and be free for the allready in planning SWORD series.

So it's less the heros getting beaten by plant aliens and more the writers just creating a quick excuse to free Brand from her obligations towards space Alpha Flight.
    Last edited by Grunty; 11-25-2020 at 04:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I’d have to give the edge to Krakoa BUT this only works if Krakoa is the aggressor and the planet isn’t expecting the attack. Basically Professor X mind wipes everyone with no warning and simultaneously the Omegas take out the people who would be prepared for something like that such as your Doom’s and now probably Richards. If earth attacks without warning it could be close but you’ve got mutants who control time and reality so I think they could mount a good defense quickly if pressed.
    Oh hell no! I will not let this aggression stand! Oath? What Oath?

*Blocks Xavier's telepathy and blasts the Omega Mutants*
    The CBR Community Standards & Rules - Your Guide to Being a Member

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    If the resurrection protocols went into overdrive would that attract the attention of Mistress Death and Thanos ?, would the Shi'ar side with the mutants, would Hulkings Kree/Skrull Empyre side with the Avengers/Fantastic Four ?. This could get very messy indeed ? .
    Perhaps a great What If storyline.
    The cosmic entity death has already been addressef in jane valkyrie. She was sick because mutants weren't dying and was going to quit with death in earth but jane made a passionate plea for death and so the actual death took mutants off her list and helped herself and left.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Mighty Member

Anti telepathy tech and power dampening devices are easily available in the MU. Stark, T'challa, Reed, Doom and other big brains could wip up a bunch of them and it's game over for mutants. We've seen omega's neutralized with power dameners so that's no big advantage. The wider MU wins this war.

With high level magic users and cosmic powered beings like the Eternals and various heroic gods and Inhumans and various geniuses able to whip up anti-telepathy tech and mutant power neutralizers... Krakoa loses but not before both sides reduce the Earth to a cinder. Or The Pretender threatens to say those 3 little words again.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

"The Pretender" title is tired and sounds like something Trump supporters would say.

Anyway, if it came to all-out war between mutants and non-mutants. I don't think the mutants would win. Take all of the non-mutant heroes and villains on the planet vs the Island population.

Every villain is now a Thunderbolt.

Reinstating of 50 State Initiative.

Non-mutant heroes of the rest of the continents (Euroforce, Alpha Flight, Omega Flight, China Force, the list goes on and on...)
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    Anti telepathy tech and power dampening devices are easily available in the MU. Stark, T'challa, Reed, Doom and other big brains could wip up a bunch of them and it's game over for mutants. We've seen omega's neutralized with power dameners so that's no big advantage. The wider MU wins this war.
    ^This.

I mean, Hickman's whole Moira thing is that 'the mutants always lose'. Just a single reality warper should in theory have it in the bag, but the humans' tech is fated to be the mutants' downfall.

Come on people; reading comprehension.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    ^This.

I mean, Hickman's whole Moira thing is that 'the mutants always lose'. Just a single reality warper should in theory have it in the bag, but the humans' tech is fated to be the mutants' downfall.

What if one of the omega reality warpers turns all power dampening tech into fleshlights?

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    What if one of the omega reality warpers turns all power dampening tech into fleshlights?
    World peace!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    You would have thought Moira would've tried that tactic by now...

what about anti-anti-telepathy tech developed by Beast and Forge?

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    what about anti-anti-telepathy tech developed by Beast and Forge?

Militantly Indifferent Kisinith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    ^This.

Yogaflame is right the question has been answered, in an all at war between human and mutant humans win.

One could say mutants because no mattter what happens if they hide moira she can reset reality, share the information, and mutants can preemptively destroy any and all threats. I guess it just depends on how far people are willing to go.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    One could say mutants because no mattter what happens if they hide moira she can reset reality, share the information, and mutants can preemptively destroy any and all threats. I guess it just depends on how far people are willing to go.
    Haha, yes. No matter how difficult the boss fight, the player has the superpower of infinite retries.