62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Krakoa

36 58.06%
  • Marvel Earth

26 41.94%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ETMike1988 View Post
    What about that crazy guy from X-Factor Investigations who can manifest every living mutants ability?
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Josef_Huber_(Earth-616)

Can he help humanity against Krakoa!? Or simply join Krakoa because using Isca's ability!?
    I miss this guy, hopefully Hickman has him as the big bad in some penultimate saga ,similar to how Matthew Malloy was used at a point.Huber is scary

If Huber comes back, it should be as someone who points out that not every wants to be a mutant.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    If Huber comes back, it should be as someone who points out that not every wants to be a mutant.
    Yeah I agree you don't have to make him a mutant( and apparently he's not a mutant) but I mean just make him an omega level threat like Malloy. There's lots they can do with Huber, just like in PoX life 9 some mutants were at Chandilar you can say either he was a first Chimaera of Sinister that evolved beyond mutant coz Sinister used more than a mutant genome.Or you could also say in that life he is an Omega from the Children of the Vault coming to life 10 using a ghost box...Or he is an entirely different race of beings that like Vescora copy the characteristics of civilisations they interact with.If Huber came to earth when Okkara was still one then his powers could be explained that way. He definitely needs some panel-time
    Last edited by Rev9; 12-03-2020 at 05:16 AM.