Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Default The World is Ending today....

Well humanity , we as a whole had a halfway decent run as a species. I mean we had it all ....the pyramids , Rome , Elvis....it was all a great ...sometimes. Sure we had our wars which sucked. But hey , overall it was a decent run.

According to Marj here , the world is gonna end with this Total Eclipse. We had our time but Marj has been talking to the man upstairs and he said he's cancelling our program. After thousands of years and all....he wants to do a spinoff series or show ahead.

So as the world ticks to its finale today....as the world goes dark like the Snake Plissken deal in Escape from LA....remember the good times. Those times we all argued on CBR , or the times you got laid. Hell ...call your ex gfs up and try to work a last minute deal out if your able.

Honey the world is ending , surely us having a good time at the end can be great.

Sure you could spend that time with loved ones too. I don't blame you for that either. A lot of us can sit and sip a fine wine as the end ticks down ala Snake....

Strike up the music if you want. This selection seems fitting.....

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Every time I hear Bonnie Tyler, I think of Rod Stewart in drag. Damned if they don't sound practically alike! See you on the next go 'round, SuperE!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

I am not in the path of totality but I did see a 99.5 percent partial today and it was beautiful. I hope the true end of the world is this pretty and peaceful. Not to sound like a walking cliche but it makes me feel so small.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Extraordinary Member

I personally am going to live forever, or until I don't.

Got to see part of it until the clouds come in, as usual. Still, while everyone is clelebrating the event, MTG and her ilk are downers who can't relax an simply enjoy the show. I bet Lauren B is enjoying it, she always enjoys the show (a little too much), she even makes a spectical of herself just because.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Astonishing Member

MTG suffers from a total eclipse of the brain.

I am not worried. The Phoenix Force will keep me alive (or resurrect me, if necessary).
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Astonishing Member

The world isn't ending tomorrow, that's just a silly statement to make because it's already tomorrow in Australia.

Every day, the world is ending because the world as we know isn’t static…
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Astonishing Member

My horse, naturally, did not lose.

And yes, the song is about me.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?