Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Gwen and Miles probably wouldn't need one since they're the bigger names (even if Gwen doesn't have a book).
Like tie-ins are about "need to tell this story", most times all they do is tell some story that has nothing to do with a character's comic, or a largely ignorable story, and they certainly tend to give special treatment to bigger names whenever possible, so Miles and Gwen would likely get special treatment.

Though I guess Spencer is going for equality here, 'cause all not-Peter Spider-People are equally worthless so far.

I guess how repetitive it is would depend on the story structure and narration,
Thing is that if all of them talk about some legacy in some way it'd feel repetitive regardless, because it would be 6 different Spiders kissing his ass essentially, which hey, Peter is special and all and having more respect once in a while would be nice, but 6 issues of this? Nah lol.

I think it'd be better to be natural about this, have the characters' thoughts be about, whatever the hell is in-character for them, 'cause making everyone thinking about him like that, talking about his legacy and whatever? It'd feel forced, specially since all of them would be pretty much be doing it at the same time, which actually would make this "Order of the Web" sound even more like a cult with this hive-mind mentality... So yeah, I think it'd work better if the character talks about it if it's fitting for them to do so, in which case it'd work with Julia, Miles and Anya, and how much they talk about him should be considered with their characters, which basically means Julia would end up praising Peter more than anyone else lol.

And thinki about this, how incredibly awkward it'd be to come up with something for Jessica of all people to talk much about him, she always seemed like the one who cared the least about Peter, which is not to say she doesn't care, but it always felt like she only respects Peter as another hero and not much else, so yeah, if she were to get a personal tie-in, really shouldn't talk much about Peter.

but considering the level of effort he's writing them with here, yeah, Spencer probably wouldn't bother. They really feel like something he was forced to include to some extent.
Not sure he was forced to include since even as far back as ASM#25 there were hints that other Spider-People would be involved in whatever Kindred was planning, it seems that Spencer just didn't think of doing anything with them besides making them into plot devices, which is nothing new for Spencer, remember Quasar in Secret Empire? Lol