Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Despite liking the fact Emma voted against Shaw twice, I did agree with Xavier's data page at the end. The X-Men symbolise privilege among mutants and it is wise not to create an aristocracy group and bottom feeder group.

Also I hope Gorgon comes back.

I take it back Selene and someone not affiliated with the X-Men would be great replacements. Maybe Megan or Abigail

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Despite liking the fact Emma voted against Shaw twice, I did agree with Xavier's data page at the end. The X-Men symbolise privilege among mutants and it is wise not to create an aristocracy group and bottom feeder group.

Also I hope Gorgon comes back.

I take it back Selene and someone not affiliated with the X-Men would be great replacements. Maybe Megan or Abigail

Xavier's point kinda rings hollow when The Quiet Council are LITERALLY aristocracy.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrSurf View Post
    Xavier's point kinda rings hollow when The Quiet Council are LITERALLY aristocracy.
    I was going to point this, Council is pure astocracy

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

More of an oligarchy. Perhaps the vacant Council seats will be filled by elected representatives. It would also make sense for an Arakkii mutant to have a seat so maybe Isca or Bei?

Oh completely agree, I think Exodus is the only one there who didn't buy their way in or get the place due to nepotism.

I forgot to include this in the summary too but Isca's new colour when she "turns" gives me massive Phalanx vibes

The biggest question i think this all created at least in a sense for me is does embracing what krakoa is now and mutants being a nation mean that we can no longer embrace the x-men. That will be an interesting question because at some point to not be speaking for krakoa or to be speaking for them a team of x-men will have to be sanctioned or outlaw heroes and either way it has to be clear. With every level of acceptance comes responsibility as well.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Well there's the X-Men superheroes operating in independently or I suppose they could be a state sanction army. The X-Men were basically Xavier's private army originally, but the problem arises when they start to operate independently from the council.

I think the data file on having no more X-Men coupled with Jean’s later “to me, my X-Men!” is hopefully a step in the direction of having a new team of X-Men heroes. A new Uncanny X-Men title would be grand!

I'm thinking that since Isca remains in Arakko and not Amenth, perhaps she occupies the seat of Apocalypse. Although perhaps her power is unfair to the votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I'm thinking that since Isca remains in Arakko and not Amenth, perhaps she occupies the seat of Apocalypse. Although perhaps her power is unfair to the votes.
    make it happen, she is going to ruin voting for all the QC
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

It would have to be someone high up. Is Solemn going to become a Captain Commander? I don't think Selene should be overlooked as oldest mutant alive.

So if Jean quit X-Force and is off the Counsel, is she headed to a new purpose or new book?

And who should take her seat? I would personally vote Rogue, but agree the Krakoan's should decide. And who is left that would adequately fill Apocalypse's seat?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    It would have to be someone high up. Is Solemn going to become a Captain Commander? I don't think Selene should be overlooked as oldest mutant alive.
    why would somebody put a unknown killer as captain commander? he is bing set up as Wolverine villain

I'm thinking Scott won't even lose it

Xavier's data page said the seats were picked to make sure all view points and personalities were looked at.

So Apocalypse will go to a villain leader so hopefully Selene
    Jean would most likely be someone akin to Warren Worthington or with the same non-offensive personality. But it would make sense to give the seat to an Arrakoan

Quote Originally Posted by baxer View Post
    why would somebody put a unknown killer as captain commander? he is bing set up as Wolverine villain

I'm thinking Scott won't even lose it
    It should be Gorgon he proved himself.