Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    My main gripe is well let me get the obvious caveat out of the way first maybe Amenth needs to first be beaten in a battle of will by its wearer to weaken it ,with that I'm cool but Sat9 actually moulding a full on godlike entity from its 'visage' into a fancy fly swatter(I know it's a royal fan but still) is ridiculous.If Saturnyne had that kind of power why even engage a tournament..it beats logic.With her power she could negate Amenth from breaching outworld from the get go.I feel it would be more logical if she locked away the mask or magically exorcised the entity to say Blightspoke ,but not do what she did.That was a silly gimmick by the writers ,but yeah that and weak post Stasis issues up till the final 3 means it's not as epic as it could have been but pretty decent conclusion
    On first issue was clear that she was powerful, now it is clearer that she is mega powerful and was playing games to get what she wanted. Yeah she could do it all by herself.

Quote Originally Posted by ericng View Post
    I think the last issue was too rushed, they should have given us more panels to explain in detail.
    Sometimes things aren't explained because it doesn't make a lot of sense or to give more freedom to future stories
    Last edited by baxer; 11-26-2020 at 08:04 AM.