Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Looks like Cable’s solo is cancelled, now that he’s over in SWORD. Just as well.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    He's pulling a Clark Kent
    I mean I don't think the X-Men have had proper secret identities for ages, but I guess if people can't see mutton chops and claws whatever works

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Remind me: what's the actual function of the Patch disguise? Does Logan really think people can't tell it's him?
    What makes you think he is using this as a disguise?

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    What makes you think he is using this as a disguise?
    I mean in general, even before this teaser

BANNED

You really dont know how things will shape out with ROX. All the books in DOX existed to build out the world of Krakoa and/or expand upon plot elements Hickman had introduced. The "Dawn" in DOX literally referred to the dawn aka start of that new mutant era. The books werent randomly doing their own thing with no sense of theme. Fallen Angels was really the only book that didnt add to the narrative but all of the others did
    Some book introduced their own things too. Of course they freshed out things o Krakoa as they should.

It is not as serious a it make, the teaser seems to tease some plots. who knows in what books hey will happen, majority might happen on main x-men

Quote Originally Posted by baxer View Post
    Some book introduced their own things too. Of course they freshed out things o Krakoa as they should.

It is not as serious a it make, the teaser seems to tease some plots. who knows in what books hey will happen, majority might happen on main x-men
    You still dont know what Reign actually refers to. All we have is an image and no other information about what is in store for the X-line and how this teaser may manifest. Why dont you wait before dismissing this

Si Spurrier writing X-Corp would A DREAM.
    It's probably not going to happen, but I'm taking the Warren/Monet portion as a hint X-Corp is finally happening and I can't see anybody better suited for the job than Spurrier.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Looks like Cable’s solo is cancelled, now that he’s over in SWORD. Just as well.
    Wait what?

Extraordinary Member

Is there someone still favored to be doing the Moira book? I think the premise of that book was supposed to be about filling in all the gaps of her story, could Spurrier be doing that?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    Wait what?
    Yeah that sounds odd to me. Not that the sales on it would surprise me, but I have not seen anything announced. Someone could just be reading into the absence of Cable in the Reign of X news piece, but that is easily explained as the book skipping December and it only mentions December books.

It doesnt even make sense to cancel Cable now considering the main plotline hasnt even been resolved.

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    Kurt reading a book. That must be what he's been doing this whole time, bless him.
    Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    I think it's his new Bible he's writing.

That was I was getting either he's reading or finishing the book of his mutant religion. I imagine Exodus is biting at his nail to read it.

Emma's had such good looks this era, so why did they decide to put her in such a basic outfit and boring hairstyle?

I imagine she's distancing herself from the theft of Saturnyne's entire look?!

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    I see something happening with Warren and Monet and their double personalities.

The Locus Ville leader is not done yet.

Scott and Jean leading a (new?) X-MEN team

Emma obviously wanted to loose her previous look, as Saturnyne stool it.

We already knew the return of Laura and Synch.

So other villains we will deal with are Mad Jim Jaspers, Arcade, Nimrod and Shadow King.

Bring it on.

Um, idk I feel like Emma especially in the modern era stole her aesthetic from Saturnyne.

Yeah I think Asrar drew Emma like that to differentiate her from Saturnyne. But she just doesn't look very good...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    That was I was getting either he's reading or finishing the book of his mutant religion. I imagine Exodus is biting at his nail to read it.

I imagine she's distancing herself from the theft of Saturnyne's entire look?!

Um, idk I feel like Emma especially in the modern era stole her aesthetic from Saturnyne.

Emma and Saturnyne need to meet face to face.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Remind me: what's the actual function of the Patch disguise? Does Logan really think people can't tell it's him?
    Sometimes, Wolverine wants to dress classy.