Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Quote Originally Posted by baxer View Post
    But who is asking for realism? X-gene is ok with the fictional world x-men are
    I see a lot of people on here trying to apply some type of real world logic to the fantasy/sci-fi resurrection protocols. At this point Hickman's explained them and if there is some sort of twist then great, we all get to experience an exciting plot twist.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    I faintly remember that someone brought up a tweet from one of the writers in one of the past discussions on the topic of "what's going on with the souls?", which stated that the process somehow returns the souls to the new bodies.
    Perhaps that is what Proteus lends to the process, since, really, he's not necessary. (Essex was doing the cloning *by himself* and any telepath should be able to handle the mind-download. And Apocalypse had the same tech, he used to resurrect people like his Dark Riders, back in the day. 'The Five' are kind of superfluous.) Using a mutant whose powers explicitly affect souls, like Wycked, might have made more sense, but since Momma Moira's got her fingerprints all over Krakoa, there's gotta be a place for her special boy...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I see a lot of people on here trying to apply some type of real world logic to the fantasy/sci-fi resurrection protocols. At this point Hickman's explained them and if there is some sort of twist then great, we all get to experience an exciting plot twist.
    It's not reall life, it is sci-fi basic logic. I even mentioned the eternals ressurretion protocol that is a in universe ressurrection.
    Hickman explanation let a lot of plot holes

Good news, X-Corp has not been canceled, the creative team will be announced soon according to Hickman