Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 364
  1. #241
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,874

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    Something that just came to my mind thinking about the Council situation. Did they confirm it's Reign of X as in the letter "X" or is there currently room for the X standing for the roman numeral ten (again)?

    Which would match how the Council is currently down to 10 members with Apocalypse and Jean Grey gone from it.
    I can’t imagine Xavier or Eric are stupid enough to reduce the Autumn Court’s power by not filling the empty seat

  2. #242
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,459

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    Something that just came to my mind thinking about the Council situation. Did they confirm it's Reign of X as in the letter "X" or is there currently room for the X standing for the roman numeral ten (again)?

    Which would match how the Council is currently down to 10 members with Apocalypse and Jean Grey gone from it.
    The Council's down to 11. Krakoa doesn't interfere with the drug peddling stuff.
    "Cable was right!"

  3. #243
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    The Council's down to 11. Krakoa doesn't interfere with the drug peddling stuff.
    Krakoa and Doug are not a part of the Council.

  4. #244
    Invincible Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    21,053

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    Krakoa and Doug are not a part of the Council.
    Yes they are

  5. #245
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Yes they are
    The council is made up of 12 members. They make the rules of the nation. Krakoa is the nation and he has a voice (Cypher) but they are not part of the Council.

  6. #246
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    60,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    Still no Firestar, when will she appear? She appeared quite prominent on an X-Men promo but nothing has materialised in any book.
    Firestar was supposed to be part of the New Warriors book coming out of the Outlawed storyline, but that seems to be kaput now.

  7. #247
    Invincible Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    21,053

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    The council is made up of 12 members. They make the rules of the nation. Krakoa is the nation and he has a voice (Cypher) but they are not part of the Council.
    They are literally listed as such in the original infographic in HOX


  8. #248
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    They are literally listed as such in the original infographic in HOX

    Neither Krakoa or Cypher vote to put laws into place. The only time Krakoa has objected or overruled the Council was about closing the gate as it’s his body. Every other decision made he hasn’t had a particular say.

  9. #249
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,459

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    The council is made up of 12 members. They make the rules of the nation. Krakoa is the nation and he has a voice (Cypher) but they are not part of the Council.
    kkvhj.jpg

    To be fair, they don't do much.

    Oh, Havok got here before me.
    "Cable was right!"

  10. #250
    Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    2,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    Neither Krakoa or Cypher vote to put laws into place. The only time Krakoa has objected or overruled the Council was about closing the gate as it’s his body. Every other decision made he hasn’t had a particular say.
    Doesn't matter, they still are members of the Council. As listed as 13 & 14. They may not do much of anything but they are Council members.

  11. #251
    Invincible Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    21,053

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    Neither Krakoa or Cypher vote to put laws into place. The only time Krakoa has objected or overruled the Council was about closing the gate as it’s his body. Every other decision made he hasn’t had a particular say.
    Okay? That doesnt nullify them from being included as part of the Council. They have a seperate role but are still officially counted as part of the QC

  12. #252
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    The other side
    Posts
    907

    Default

    Krakoa itself is the ultimate authority and can override any decision the council makes. They wanted the gate closed and Krakoa said no, there was nothing they could do about it. Hell if Krakoa decides it no longer wants to be colonized and wants everyone to get off it then that's what will happen. Unless of course the council finds some way to enslave Krakoa to do their bidding. And honestly I wouldn't it past them to try and do it.

  13. #253

    Default

    I sincerely doubt Hickman plans to leave all this lying around after he leaves. He'll press the Moira reset on his way out, and Marvel will reposition a more classical setup.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

  14. #254
    Mighty Member Frobisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,908

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I sincerely doubt Hickman plans to leave all this lying around after he leaves. He'll press the Moira reset on his way out, and Marvel will reposition a more classical setup.
    Not sure what year Moira was born, but I’d guess she was at least in her late thirties by the Phoenix Saga in 1976. So we’re pretty much looking at all of Marvel history back to about 1950 just burned off?

  15. #255
    Astonishing Member CGAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,660

    Default

    Didn't the QC lose two members? So we'd be down to 10 now, right?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •