Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Toonstrack View Post
    But what concerns me is the implication that he intends to restore the status quo to what it eas before he hopped on, and I frankly don't see how that is possible. I think we all know Krakoa is doomed to fail but Rssurection protocols, coupled with them forgiving a ton of baddies and sticking a middle finger to the rest of planet Earth is gonna be hard to undo.
    I think it is still really easy to return to the status quo. Krakoa is not really that different from Genosha or Utopia before that. You can easily create another schism between core members of the X-Men ("we want to live in coexistence with humanity") and Krakoa's council and let them restart a school in the U.S. while Krakoa remains as a sovereign mutant nation led by some villains and former X-Men. It's Genosha 2.0.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    I think it is still really easy to return to the status quo. Krakoa is not really that different from Genosha or Utopia before that. You can easily create another schism between core members of the X-Men ("we want to live in coexistence with humanity") and Krakoa's council and let them restart a school in the U.S. while Krakoa remains as a sovereign mutant nation led by some villains and former X-Men. It's Genosha 2.0.

Even after they already know the U.S. and several other governments are plotting against them? Like.... their departure was depicted more like a secession than a "were gonna F off for a little while, be back later" sort of thing. Not to mention their output of a life enhancing drug that they used to effectively extort all major countries of the world. Theres gotta be some bad blood there.

Quote Originally Posted by Toonstrack View Post
    Even after they already know the U.S. and several other governments are plotting against them? Like.... their departure was depicted more like a secession than a "were gonna F off for a little while, be back later" sort of thing. Not to mention their output of a life enhancing drug that they used to effectively extort all major countries of the world. Theres gotta be some bad blood there.
    it is not new that governments hate mutants and try to destroy Xavier's dream. The U.S. government always created Sentinels, mutant camps, trying to push for a mutant cure, or new mutant registration act. At the same time there are probably also political oppositions who are more supportive to the "mutant question".

And different nation states plotting against each other is really how the world works. isn't it?

I really hope Spurrier's book is about Legion

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Looks like Cable’s solo is cancelled, now that he’s over in SWORD. Just as well.
    I don't know why you think that when Cable is still solicited up to February, two months after SWORD starts.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    I really hope Spurrier's book is about Legion
    Me too. His Legacy was one of my favorite books ever.

I am sure Cable is planned to end soon too. Probably
    with issue 12 on June and then New Summer event starts on July that will lead to new books for Fall 2021.

I think NM, X-Factor, Hellions, Marauders and hopefully Excalibur will end before July too.
    Last edited by Purplevit; 11-26-2020 at 04:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    I am sure Cable is planned to end soon too. Probably
    with issue 12 on June and then New Summer event starts on July that will lead to new books for Fall 2021.

I think NM, X-Factor, Hellions, Marauders and hopefully Excalibur will end before July too.
    Great, look forward to only having Wolverine and The Increasingly Morally Dubious Adventures Of Beast And His Incompetent Mutant CIA to read then.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Great, look forward to only having Wolverine and The Increasingly Morally Dubious Adventures Of Beast And His Incompetent Mutant CIA to read then.
    You will have also Sword and new relaunched teams.
    Lol, it is just my prediction.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    You will have also Sword and new relaunched teams.
    Lol, it is just my prediction.
    I will fight any man who tries to take Hellions and Marauders away from me, with teeth.

Astonishing Member

I'm just glad X23 and Synch didn't get out of the vault without a reckoning.But you have to be worried Darwin isn't with them.I think guy has evolved into an omega and probably not down with krakoa as he has more in common with the children than mutants.That is the story I'm most eagerly anticipating hope Gomez or Silva or even Larraz get to handle its artwork

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    I'm just glad X23 and Synch didn't get out of the vault without a reckoning.But you have to be worried Darwin isn't with them.I think guy has evolved into an omega and probably not down with krakoa as he has more in common with the children than mutants.That is the story I'm most eagerly anticipating hope Gomez or Silva or even Larraz get to handle its artwork
    Darwin is on the cover to X-men 18. This teaser cant include every character thats involved in the associated storylines. Asrar has already been tapped to draw it

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

I just really need that X-Corps book (hopefully with the rich X-Men like Archangel, Sunspot and Monet and finally have the Moira series with 'her' X-Men (aka the 1.5 team) with Petra, Darwin, Vulcan and Sway.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Darwin is on the cover to X-men 18. This teaser cant include every character thats involved in the associated storylines. Asrar has already been tapped to draw it
    Just seen the cover,thanks.I can't wait for the story and my fave Xmen villains to cross paths with Krakoa.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    I just really need that X-Corps book (hopefully with the rich X-Men like Archangel, Sunspot and Monet and finally have the Moira series with 'her' X-Men (aka the 1.5 team) with Petra, Darwin, Vulcan and Sway.
    This! Both of these books are musts.
    I also wanted a World of X book where Jean and Storm lead a group of Krakoan ambassadors to gather more political allies. Basically a new international X-team.