Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Default After the Dawn, comes "Reign of X"

https://twitter.com/sispurrier/statu...43814193205255

It all begins in December as the X-Men deal with the fallout of X OF SWORDS and look to the future. Here’s what’s to come next month:

HELLIONS #7 by writer Zeb Wells and artist Stephen Segovia will explore the aftermath of the team’s brutal massacre in X OF SWORDS.

Writer Leah Williams and artist David Baldeon continue to investigate mutant deaths and explore the complexities that come with resurrection in X-FACTOR #5.

Kate Pryde and Emma Frost finally enact their long-awaited revenge on Sebastian Shaw in MARAUDERS #16 by writer Gerry Duggan and artist Stefano Caselli.

Mutantkind sets their sights on the galaxy and beyond in writer Al Ewing and artist Valerie Schiti’s groundbreaking S.W.O.R.D. #1.

An old foe rises in NEW MUTANTS #14, the beginning of a wild new era for your favorite young mutants by writer Vita Ayala and artist Rod Reis.

Wolverine reunites with Maverick and Team X in WOLVERINE #8, a special over-sized milestone issue written by Benjamin Percy with art by Adam Kubert and Viktor Bogdanovic.

The search for Captain Britain is underway as Excalibur returns to Otherworld in EXCALIBUR #16 by writer Tini Howard and artist Marcus To.

X-Force will stop at nothing to protect Krakoa, even if it means interrogating their own, in the action-packed X-FORCE #15 by writer Benjamin Percy and Marvel’s Stormbreaker artist Joshua Cassara.

And Cyclops makes a fateful decision regarding the future of the X-Men in X-MEN #16, written by Jonathan Hickman with art by Phil Noto.
    Last edited by Luckystar.; 11-25-2020 at 11:05 AM.

Oh snap there’s Shadow King and Nimrod and Arcade. Is that Legion??

Man I hope Spurrier gets a title. Also I loved his description of Betsy at the time he was writing her.
    Last edited by CGAR; 11-25-2020 at 10:07 AM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Oh snap there’s Shadow King and Nimrod and Arcade.

Man I hope Spurrier gets a title. Also I loved his description of Betsy at the time he was writing her.
    Given that he tweeted this out I would think that's a given?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    Given that he tweeted this out I would think that's a given?
    Oh.....well...my bad.

Astonishing Member

The vault team dosent look changed, please let them come back alive

Emma's had such good looks this era, so why did they decide to put her in such a basic outfit and boring hairstyle?

Spurrier <3

Definitely curious about the figures behind Jean and Scott.

Really looking forward to what they do with Arcade! I love that guy!
    Favorite teams. Alpha Flight, Avengers, Fantastic Four, West Coast Avengers, Justice Society of America, Legion of Superheroes.

Dude I lovedddddddd Spurriers run. So under-rated. I'm so glad he's back. Please write Betsy. Please write Betsy.

Who is the guy in the white mask in the back. Is that Peacock Man from X-Force?

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Dude I lovedddddddd Spurriers run. So under-rated. I'm so glad he's back. Please write Betsy. Please write Betsy.

Who is the guy in the white mask in the back. Is that Peacock Man from X-Force?
    the bad guy from the latest hellions issue, sinister's competitor....... can't remember his name now
    "I'm looking forward to the court appearances without spray tan, hair dye and a professional comb-over."

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Spurrier on an X-book is an instant buy! Hyped!

With M and Angel there it looks like X-Corp might be a thing again.

BANNED

X-men are bringing good names like Ewing and Si Spurrier.

Spurrier and Ewing.

SO hyped the more I think about it.

I wonder if there is going to be a reshuffle of artist and writers. I wish they did but they might like their current roster.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Really looking forward to what they do with Arcade! I love that guy!
    looking at it (I know it may just be the art composition) I am left wondering if Arcade could be Quentin's father, I feel like they have some affinity personality wise.
    "I'm looking forward to the court appearances without spray tan, hair dye and a professional comb-over."