Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 LastLast
    Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    They are a resource that only mutants can produce that serves as a bargaining chip for humans.

They have no more mystery that we know.
    So are they sending it off island onto the street? Or is it just used on the island, or is the drug given to humans and then they sell it?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    So are they sending it off island onto the street? Or is it just used on the island, or is the drug given to humans and then they sell it?
    Preeeetty sure it's in the same way as other countries operate their logistics
    GrindrStone(D)

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    My understanding is they offer it freely to those nations who are in accord with their UN status to distribute as they see fit to those in need of the drugs. They also run the Black Market distribution of the drugs to those nations who aren't in agreement through "underground" agencies that will distribute to those in need.

It's only tPoS and his dealings with the Verendi shyts who have undermined and sought to profit from the distribution...at least so far as we know.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    The council is made up of 12 members. They make the rules of the nation. Krakoa is the nation and he has a voice (Cypher) but they are not part of the Council.
    They are, simply because Krakoa and Doug spoke as one and overruled eleven council members voting to close the main gate to Otherworld. This alone proves they are part of the council otherwise their veto would be void
    Last edited by Rev9; 12-02-2020 at 06:32 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    I swear if we just go back to the mansion crap after all this greatness I'm going to rage so hard
    Although I'd never say never, I think there is NO going back to the mansion set up.Unless they wipe the slate clean with Moira dying or doing a complete mind wipe of every mutant to not remember having a language,nation and government there is no way mutants would regress to their prior status. Sure the leadership can change or some mutants may leave Krakoa to live among people,but I still see them having autonomous leadership or having envoys to Krakoa proper in this scenario

Spectacular Member

well there's theories the drug could in long term make humans more likely to produce mutants or sterilize their reproduction so mutants would overtake sooner.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by silvercover View Post
    well there's theories the drug could in long term make humans more likely to produce mutants or sterilize their reproduction so mutants would overtake sooner.
    If it is naturally made by Krakoa , human sterilisation is unlikely as Krakoa if it is a long term villain needs an endless supply of mutants to stay sated, so the first part works for Krakoa.The second part of theory works if the flowers have been genetically modified by Sinister or Beast.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    If it is naturally made by Krakoa , human sterilisation is unlikely as Krakoa if it is a long term villain needs an endless supply of mutants to stay sated, so the first part works for Krakoa.The second part of theory works if the flowers have been genetically modified by Sinister or Beast.
    Sinister doing things that benefit him sounds like something he would do, ie, making mutants dominant. And hell most have to have his genes in them due to their resurrections, right? What's to stop him from activating a thing where they all end up controlled by him?

Also are these drugs addictiveness up there or are they just like antibiotics?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

The only cases of the drug being used is Beak's dad but then those flatscans terrorists killed him.
    "Cable was right!"

And the secret agent who met with Storm on the Subway. She was very thankful for the drugs that helped her Mum.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    And the secret agent who met with Storm on the Subway. She was very thankful for the drugs that helped her Mum.
    Was that Marauders cuz I missed some issues of that. I'm not even sure if they gave the drugs to the detective's daughter in Wolverine.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Was that Marauders cuz I missed some issues of that. I'm not even sure if they gave the drugs to the detective's daughter in Wolverine.
    Yupp. In Marauders.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Si Spurrier writing X-Corp would A DREAM.
    It's probably not going to happen, but I'm taking the Warren/Monet portion as a hint X-Corp is finally happening and I can't see anybody better suited for the job than Spurrier.
    Hickman is definitely involved with x-corps and/or writing of Monet and Warren but I can see the writers for x-corps switching between Hickman and Spurrier for x-corps like with New mutants.

Although I'd never say never, I think there is NO going back to the mansion set up.Unless they wipe the slate clean with Moira dying or doing a complete mind wipe of every mutant to not remember having a language,nation and government there is no way mutants would regress to their prior status. Sure the leadership can change or some mutants may leave Krakoa to live among people,but I still see them having autonomous leadership or having envoys to Krakoa proper in this scenario
    Me too, I will also rage. This is such a big step, it was risky and dangerous because if you go back it will seem so cheap, but also if you stay the same forever it will get old and boring...but I have faith in Hickman that he’ll just do awesome stuff...and find a solution. He must be The Living Tribunal’s Son, and Chris Clarmont’s son. He must be. The X-Men can’t go back to that Cornie mansion bullcrap, they can’t...they can’t...

Beast with the dark path he’s going down would do something like that, and of course Sinister would as well. I don’t know if I want this EXACT thing to happen, but I do hope some dark and dramatic thing like this happens.