Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    so Jean and Cyclops are becoming the new political opposition on Krakoa? Could live with that.
    Jean and Cyke vs Xavier and Mags, wonder how that would turn out. Xavier, Magneto and Moira created the nation of Krakoa, I don't see them losing it either in a physical battle or a political one. Even before the existence of the X-men themselves the three of them put to much into building Krakoa especially Moira. So if anyone internally threatened Krakoa's stability she probably would do something about it, followed closely by Magneto. They have too many long term plans to let anyone derail them.

Quote Originally Posted by kalai View Post
    Does this mean all those guys are coming to Krakoa
    After how XoS ended, it's likely!

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Glad we are finally getting the reason behind Hickman making Cyclops the lead character of X-Men other than, you know, being Cyclops. Excited to see what comes next, especially now that he might not see eye to eye with the council.

I’m still hoping he will see more of the truth with Mystique and end up being against the council, which I imagine is a scary place to be put in.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by your_name_here View Post
    Glad we are finally getting the reason behind Hickman making Cyclops the lead character of X-Men other than, you know, being Cyclops. Excited to see what comes next, especially now that he might not see eye to eye with the council.

I’m still hoping he will see more of the truth with Mystique and end up being against the council, which I imagine is a scary place to be put in.
    Xavier and Magneto are running the show based on Moira's guidance. The QC is just a facade and it seems clear Cyclops is doing exactly what Xavier and Magneto hope for him to.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Arcade again? C'mon.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by your_name_here View Post

Cyclops is hardly the lead charcter of X-men. He cameos and does nothing there more than anything

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Cyclops is hardly the lead charcter of X-men. He cameos and does nothing there more than anything
    He is the lead character in X-Men. Most of the issues initially focused on him and much of the book is about his family. the crossover derailed that a bit, but it's a cyclops book

Quote Originally Posted by jpmst17 View Post
    He is the lead character in X-Men. Most of the issues initially focused on him and much of the book is about his family. the crossover derailed that a bit, but it's a cyclops book
    A book where he have zero developtment and that main function is setting up stuff to be developted on other books. It's basically a bunch of oneshots, that serves to do the worldbuilding and Cyclops is there just to give some sense of continuity to the whole thing, even when he most of the time take a backseet to some other character.

One thing about the Reign of X after the Dawn of X you just know there is going to be a Fall of X and it's going to be one heck of a ride. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    Jean and Cyke vs Xavier and Mags, wonder how that would turn out. Xavier, Magneto and Moira created the nation of Krakoa, I don't see them losing it either in a physical battle or a political one. Even before the existence of the X-men themselves the three of them put to much into building Krakoa especially Moira. So if anyone internally threatened Krakoa's stability she probably would do something about it, followed closely by Magneto. They have too many long term plans to let anyone derail them.
    I think you're missing the fact that Moira is not too happy about how Xavier and Magneto are doing things and pushing her aside.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    One thing about the Reign of X after the Dawn of X you just know there is going to be a Fall of X and it's going to be one heck of a ride. lol
    Yeah, it is kinda inevitable, isn’t it?

Spurrier! He said on Nov. 6th on Twitter "Turned in the first draft of the first issue of what I'm reasonably sure will be the biggest comics thing I've done to date." I dared to hope it was X-Related but didn't think it could be true. November script seems like it would be a nice head start on a March/April series launch?

Could he be back for some more David Haller? If so, that book has to be the Moira book too, right? There's no chance they're not giving him a book where at least some of the characters have delightful accents and shout British swear words.

(Whatever he's doing for X-Men does not make up for the cancellation of his brilliant Hellblazer though.)
    Last edited by bkart1978; 11-25-2020 at 02:36 PM.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I think you're missing the fact that Moira is not too happy about how Xavier and Magneto are doing things and pushing her aside.
    Probably the most important factor right now is who will be the first to find out about Moira.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Oh snap there’s Shadow King and Nimrod and Arcade. Is that Legion??

Man I hope Spurrier gets a title. Also I loved his description of Betsy at the time he was writing her.
    I’d be interested to see where arcade fits into all of this.

Quote Originally Posted by bkart1978 View Post
    Spurrier! He said on Nov. 6th on Twitter "Turned in the first draft of the first issue of what I'm reasonably sure will be the biggest comics thing I've done to date." I dared to hope it was X-Related but didn't think it could be true. November script seems like it would be a nice head start on a March/April series launch?

Could he be back for some more David Haller? If so, that book has to be the Moira book too, right? There's no chance they're not giving him a book where at least some of the characters have delightful accents and shout British swear words.

(Whatever he's doing for X-Men does not make up for the cancellation of his brilliant Hellblazer though.)
    If Si Spurrier comes back to write the next chapter in David's life, I don't care whether the title is Legion or Moira X or anything else: nobody deserves to craft the further adventures of David in this exciting era more than Si Spurrier. I still can't get ovèr how great Legacy Vol 2 was.

-Pav, who is stoked about Ewing as well...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details