Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Nah if that were the case ,Shinobi deserves Shaw's seat (which I wouldn't at all mind) and Legion should sit next to dad in Apoc's seat..we don't need a monarchy.
    Yes, I get what you’re saying. But it’s different in Lorna’s case because while she isn’t one of the original 05, she is one of the oldest(not in age)X-Men, she was there after the 05, but before the Giant-Size X-Men including Storm and Nightcrawler. She joined the X-Men in the late 60s, she was one of them captured by Krakoa. And besides Lorna isn’t Jean with that ‘good-goody’ nature, but she isn’t as extreme as Magneto is sometimes she kind of resides in the middle,(so she would likely at times vote agaisnt and with her father and it would create some small conflict) like Emma and Mags she survived the Genoshan genocide, and she’s led teams successfully and efficiently before. And even if in your opinion it wouldn’t be fair as a whole or make that much sense, in terms of Magneto’s character it would make a lot of sense...he would basically have his own faction. With himself, Lorna, Emma(kind of), Exodus, and Namor(if he joins the Council)...and this might create conflict if and when the whole secret about Moira comes up.

Although I see your point about the whole monarchy thing it’s valid. But Lorna was a very early X-men as many forget. So she would abide by the ‘rules’ of Summer. Although I admit I am biased, because I love Lorna(not as much as her father and a few others but I still took love her and I am biased)and I recognize this probably won’t happen and Marvel will probably choose Beast(for conflict) or Iceman(to represent LGBTQ+ and for funny elements).

Callisto and Sunspot are good replacements.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Killing other mutants is a crime. A less serious than killing humans (because after all it is reversible) but a crime nonetheless.

That's why Greycrow is in Hellions.
    Was it officialy written in a code of law made for Krakoa that was remarked upon anywhere in the comics, by dialoge or white page?

I can only remember the 3 laws being ever officialy set up, which didn't include the murder of mutants because in their (hubris) believe of now being immortal, thanks to their mutant printing manufactory, they only consider the murder of (normal) humans to be a crime.

Thinking about Greycrow. I start to wonder if they will ever persecute mutants who were involved in the last Weapon X project (which happens to also involve Sinister doing horrible experiments to mutants)?

Why do they need replacements?

Very X-cited Member TheMutantTheorist's Avatar

I remember somewhere being stated that the quiet council was the elders of mutant society, im not sure if elders stands for experienced, older, or both. It would make sense to fill the seats up with more experienced mutants. I couldnt really think of any older mutants really other than externlas which are basically all dead but the few elder mutants that came to mind were Madame Web (Shes a precog and prolly not ressurected), Shadow king, Santa, Dr. Nemesis, Spitfire, Wolverine, or Gabriel Sheperd (Proto-Mutant); they all experienced mutants who have had more than enough years alive. And all previous X-Men are also eligible ofc.

Im not sure isca would be let on krakoa tho, shes always wins so what if in a way her powers precog the demise of krakoa.

As for the missing general, Gorgon is being resurrected but with all the universal tampering who knows what'll happen. Someone experienced at fighting and strategy would prolly take over. My best guess is Psylocke or a random mutant like Mister X

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    Was it officialy written in a code of law made for Krakoa that was remarked upon anywhere in the comics, by dialoge or white page?

I can only remember the 3 laws being ever officialy set up, which didn't include the murder of mutants because in their (hubris) believe of now being immortal, thanks to their mutant printing manufactory, they only consider the murder of (normal) humans to be a crime.

Thinking about Greycrow. I start to wonder if they will ever persecute mutants who were involved in the last Weapon X project (which happens to also involve Sinister doing horrible experiments to mutants)?
    Yes, there is only 3 laws. There isn't no kill mutnts, makes no sense jail someone for a crime that is erased when they get back to life

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Shaw should be punished for trying to kill poor Lockheed. That’s the real crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post

Quote Originally Posted by baxer View Post
    Yes, there is only 3 laws. There isn't no kill mutnts, makes no sense jail someone for a crime that is erased when they get back to life
    2 of the laws are to murder no man and to make more mutants. Killing mutants goes directly against this. Scalphunter was punished and placed on Hellions bc he killed the Morlocks.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    2 of the laws are to murder no man and to make more mutants. Killing mutants goes directly against this. Scalphunter was punished and placed on Hellions bc he killed the Morlocks.
    Kill no man was in context of humans, greycrow was probably singled out

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    Shaw should be punished for trying to kill poor Lockheed. That’s the real crime.
    Has Shogo and Lockheed met? Also, has Shogo manifested his Dragon state on Earth?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Why do they need replacements?
    Question: Are you not caught up? Because things have happened as to why certain council member need to be replaced because of X of Swords.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Has Shogo and Lockheed met? Also, has Shogo manifested his Dragon state on Earth?
    Shogo is a baby again when he returns to Earth, it is the magic of Otherworld that transforms him into a dragon.

That is precisely why Jubilee says that it is difficult for her to convince Shogo to return to Krakoa, he would rather be a dragon than a baby.

Quote Originally Posted by allthingzamasing View Post
    Question: Are you not caught up? Because things have happened as to why certain council member need to be replaced because of X of Swords.
    I am caught up and I know they are down 2 members. Thats not the issue. Why do those need to be replaced? The Council can still function with 10 members.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by allthingzamasing View Post
    The reader you're questioning actually reads the books. And considering the Council managed during the absence of Kitty and Doug for so long, asking if Hickman will actually replace Jean and Apocalypse is a good question.
    "Cable was right!"

Extraordinary Member

I would assume they need to be replaced as a balance of power thing. The council is divided into 4 sections, each of which has its own interests and agendas. While Xavier and Magneto's sheer status ensures that they will still have an outsized influence on the council, Summer's influence is going to be badly weakened as long as it is missing a representative, and I'm sure Xavier won't let them be so weakened in comparison to the villain group.