Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    In that regard, Krakoa isn't much different from the human nations/societies it claims or intends to surpass, which is only fair since mutants aren't literally a separate race/species from humans and therefore would retain many of the same human flaws.
    Are you by any chance referring to Sean Cassidy, a.k.a. Banshee?
    The more the Krakoans try to show how different they are, the more they show exactly how human they truly are.

And Banshee better have an important role to play (soon)!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Dani would be great as Jean's replacement.... I wonder if Storm is leaving too for some reason.

Shaw hopefully will be taken down soon I think, and maybe Monet could end up in the Hellfire mix.

Apocalypse would be interesting to see Warren take up his role because of their history, but I guess Selene or an Arraki could make sense too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bgred37 View Post
    Dani would be great as Jean's replacement.... I wonder if Storm is leaving too for some reason.

Shaw hopefully will be taken down soon I think, and maybe Monet could end up in the Hellfire mix.

Apocalypse would be interesting to see Warren take up his role because of their history, but I guess Selene or an Arraki could make sense too.
    I'd definitely be down for Dani, Monet, or Warren (or honestly all three). I'll be sick if Beast gets rewarded for his xenophobia and low-key genocide by getting a seat on the Council.

Mighty Member

There should be some representation from the Arakko side of the island. I would much rather have Bei as a captain than Isca, because Isca will flip sides if she see they are in a losing way. The Arakkii will have to choose someone to represent them and they can take the seat left by Apocalypse as they have the same fundamental belief about mutants as he did. Send Isca to A’s seat and you need another person to fill in that good X-men vibe. I would love to see Betsy come back as Captain Britain to take that role since they have a stake in Otherworld with Avalon which is a Krakoan territory. It would be interesting to see how she would react with the responsibilities of Krakoa, Otherworld and the UK where she has loyalty and citizenship to all three.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I imagine the two new spots will be arrakoans. jean right now seems to want to be a mother and a wife, which I think is fine she can have her happy ending after all the loss she has experienced in her history. apocalypse also got his happy ending after all the dust settled sounds like a win for those two.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I nominate Doop and Healer (Morlocks)

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    In that regard, Krakoa isn't much different from the human nations/societies it claims or intends to surpass, which is only fair since mutants aren't literally a separate race/species from humans and therefore would retain many of the same human flaws.
    I thought Krakoa was supposed to be better than any human nation.

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    I thought Krakoa was supposed to be better than any human nation.
    They are, but a select few here make it a point to over reach on anything seen that they think is "shady".

Pseudo-Karens.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    They are, but a select few here make it a point to over reach on anything seen that they think is "shady".

Pseudo-Karens.
    Um, you can't say "Krakoa is better than any human nation" and "Krakoa has all the flaws you'd expect from a nation and you shouldn't hold it against them any more than any other nation". The two sort of cancel each other out.

I think the QC is still needed. I'd like to see:

Autumn
    - Storm replaces Apoc

Summer
    - M or Lorna replaces Jean
    - Dani replaces Storm

Winter
    - Selene or Isca to replace Sinister

I want to see more Shaw vs Frost/Pryde so hoping he survives his upcoming/overdue ass kicking

I'm all for Dani getting a promotion, but I think she'd make a better Captain than Council member.

I vote Rogue for either Counsel or Captain.

She has led numerous teams inside the X-Men and out. She deserves better than being stuck second fiddle on Excalibur.

And how about Legion to take Apocalypse's seat?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    I vote Rogue for either Counsel or Captain.

She has led numerous teams inside the X-Men and out. She deserves better than being stuck second fiddle on Excalibur.

And how about Legion to take Apocalypse's seat?
    Legion is not gonna be happy with krakoa what with his girlfriend blindfold literally killing herself to avoid whatever happens by the end of it.

Selene, Jamie Braddock and CassaNova would fit right in.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    Bei can take Apocalypse's seat. I've seen a lot of people mention Selene, but she doesn't seem as respected as Apocalypse to me, though she may be as feared as he is. Also Selene might have some punishment coming from the Council from whatever it was she was doing in Cap 'Murica.

Warren should take Jean's seat. X-Corp may not have a book of it's own, but it has been established as existing off panel during the Empyre mini, so they should have a seat. Monet would also work, but Warren probably has more philosophically in common with Jean, whereas M is much more pragmatic and would not probably fill the same role that Jean did.

If Shaw is removed they should replace him with Karma. She can use her business connections to be the new Black Queen of the HTC.
    Or just by being the most mature and level headed out of all the NM's and it would be great if they have some actual good representation.