Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrSurf View Post
    My dude, he runs a death cult, was an active leader in Hydra for well over a decade, and played a substantial role in several Hydra events including Secret Empire.

He's a nazi.

His FIRST STORY is him being Von Strucker's wife's boytoy.

The man is as hydra as Viper is.
    He was one of the fucking heads of hydra! You don’t get more Nazi than that!

Pocky sub: Living Monolith

Jean sub: Vance Astrovik
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Astonishing Member

Rember Gabriel Shepard. What about him

Voice of Krakoa - Cypher
    Voice of Arakko- Redroot (when they rescue her)

Autumn - X , Magneto, Isca

It says that Autumn represents the history of mutant culture. Since Isca is the strongest Arakko mutant on the island she should be there. She will know there wants and needs as well as bring a different perspective. With the amount of control that X wants on the island having someone who can't lose a vote is right up his aisle.

Winter- Exodus, Mystique, Mr Sinister

Remain unchanged

Summer- Storm , Nightcrawler, Colossus

Summer is all about the heart of the X men. Believing in goodness and justice and such like that. I think that Colossus is a perfect spot for him since he is still not really into all of the fighting. Being in this seat will allow him to help the mutants while not having to fight himself.

Spring- Emma Frost, Kitty, Shaw (for now)

This is all about the hellfire Club so I think that they will figure this out among themselves. My guess is that someone will get groomed to take over for Shaw who is more in line with Emma and Kitty.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    The Arakkii have spent thousands of years of war living by the philosophy of survival of the fittest.

If Krakoa and Arakko are going to merge, you need someone who can handle them. Unless they remain an independent province, someone from Arakko is needed on the Council. And Bei is not a leader, she is a hunter.
    White sword is a perfect replacement for Apoc absolute like for like or in some ways better(he is guided by honour) only thing is he seems a purist and doesn't take bs from anyone.So he won't stand for being lectured by Magnus,Sinister or even Scott.They are all babies to him,the only guy he could get along with is likely Exodus

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    White sword is a perfect replacement for Apoc absolute like for like or in some ways better(he is guided by honour) only thing is he seems a purist and doesn't take bs from anyone.So he won't stand for being lectured by Magnus,Sinister or even Scott.They are all babies to him,the only guy he could get along with is likely Exodus
    He went back to Ameth he isn't on Arakko

Yeah, White Sword would never live in Krakoa. He needs to live in a place where he has infinite enemies to kill every day.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    Voice of Krakoa - Cypher
    Voice of Arakko- Redroot (when they rescue her)

Autumn - X , Magneto, Isca

It says that Autumn represents the history of mutant culture. Since Isca is the strongest Arakko mutant on the island she should be there. She will know there wants and needs as well as bring a different perspective. With the amount of control that X wants on the island having someone who can't lose a vote is right up his aisle.

Winter- Exodus, Mystique, Mr Sinister

Remain unchanged

Summer- Storm , Nightcrawler, Colossus

Summer is all about the heart of the X men. Believing in goodness and justice and such like that. I think that Colossus is a perfect spot for him since he is still not really into all of the fighting. Being in this seat will allow him to help the mutants while not having to fight himself.

Spring- Emma Frost, Kitty, Shaw (for now)

This is all about the hellfire Club so I think that they will figure this out among themselves. My guess is that someone will get groomed to take over for Shaw who is more in line with Emma and Kitty.
    Autumn needs Xorn or White Sword...Isca is too dangerous to have there.Her change in Destruction seems more like a whim.One minute she wants Krakoa burnt to ash ,the next she's on the council? I don't buy that she has no love for Krakoa(why would she? All she knows is Okarra not this new project)

Summer .I'd rather have Monet (or Lady Mastermind but if they want to keep it in Xavier's class ,Rogue is perfect)replacing Jean Collosus' head isn't in this game

Spring :If Shaw is gone ONLY one hellfire member fits Selene, the drama of her sitting next to Emma is like a female Sinister-Exodus grudge match
    Last edited by Rev9; 11-27-2020 at 11:18 AM.

I could be wrong but i feel Storm isn't long for the council. I think her Jean and Scott are about to become the Batman/Superman/WonderWoman of the X-line. if the x-men are going to be a brand of hero in this era i just can't see anyone other than those three shaping it apart from being just a survival team but into a premiere galatic hero team.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I could be wrong but i feel Storm isn't long for the council. I think her Jean and Scott are about to become the Batman/Superman/WonderWoman of the X-line. if the x-men are going to be a brand of hero in this era i just can't see anyone other than those three shaping it apart from being just a survival team but into a premiere galatic hero team.
    Storm should be kicked off the council ,for her poor diplomacy skills and replace her with Monet, while Rogue should take Jean's spot

So Beast takes Jean Greys spot but who earns a spot sitting with Charles Xavier and Magneto ?.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Logan. If only because the collective crying about it would be hilarious.

Astonishing Member TooFlyToFail's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Except she can't predict the future. So if she votes on the minority thinking her side will be proven the winner and that doesn't happen, she will have lost. But unlike in battles, she won't be able to change sides the moment the tide changes.
    That's a shallow af power, then. Why do we assume that her powers can't be given more nuance? I'm not going take anything from this event seriously, because the powers were barely used.

I'd assume that her having information on a situation changes how she reacts. Simply raising hands, and voting with the majority, would be stupidly simple if she knows that it's the wrong decision, and will result in their loss. Why can't her powers allow her to play a long game, as well. Also, what if switching sides isn't an option, how does her powers react then? There can definitely be more to her powers. She's an Omega-level mutant ffs.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TooFlyToFail View Post
    That's a shallow af power, then. Why do we assume that her powers can't be given more nuance? I'm not going take anything from this event seriously, because the powers were barely used.

I'd assume that her having information on a situation changes how she reacts. Simply raising hands, and voting with the majority, would be stupidly simple if she knows that it's the wrong decision, and will result in their loss. Why can't her powers allow her to play a long game, as well. Also, what if switching sides isn't an option, how does her powers react then? There can definitely be more to her powers. She's an Omega-level mutant ffs.
    They really have to explain better. for now seems like her power is not to lose by being swithing to the winning side

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    So Beast takes Jean Greys spot but who earns a spot sitting with Charles Xavier and Magneto ?.
    Maybe The shadow king? He was the first “evil” mutant Xavier ever met so if he can forgive him it shows how committed he is to krakoa