Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

I think Magneto should offer Lorna to take Jean's seat

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    This right here.

Someone needs to replace Gorgon.

Dani should be a Captain.
    I'm sorry but Dani doesn't have the powerset to replace Gorgon, we need another powerhouse to replace Gorgon.

Extraordinary Member

If this was pre-Dawn of X I'd be all for Dani being a captain. Play up her Valkyrie aspect and have her leading troops on Brightwind. But she's been very unimpressive since the Krakoa era started, with her seeming particularly dumb when she agreed to go with Boom Boom to Russia to deal with the new dream mutant. She needs to be built back up before she can be considered for a leadership position in Krakoa.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Lady Mastermind's replacing Jean. That was the point of Giant Sized Nightcrawler

/s
    "Cable was right!"

Astonishing Member

If Xorn is alive, he deserves the Apoc seat, Selene deserves Shaw's seat ,the catfights sitting next to Emma will be epic, will be the female equivalent of Sinister-Exodus animus. I'm all for the drama
    Last edited by Rev9; 11-26-2020 at 08:11 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    I think Magneto should offer Lorna to take Jean's seat
    Nah if that were the case ,Shinobi deserves Shaw's seat (which I wouldn't at all mind) and Legion should sit next to dad in Apoc's seat..we don't need a monarchy.

Mighty Member

Why are so many people out for Shaw's head, simply because he killed Kate? Big damm deal, Sinister just offed his entire Hellions team and no one seems to care. And in the grand schemes of things other council members have done far worse than Shaw. I think people want him gone only because he's in opposition to Emma and Kate. But Duggan is a big Emma and Kate fanboy so Shaw is about to get jobbed out and all will be roses and sunshine because god forbid someone actually proves a challenge to Duggan's dynamic duo.

But it's all moot who sits on the council because the Quiet Council is a sham with no actual power. Xavier and Magneto probably Laughs that the others actually think that they have any authority.

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    Why are so many people out for Shaw's head, simply because he killed Kate? Big damm deal, Sinister just offed his entire Hellions team and no one seems to care. And in the grand schemes of things other council members have done far worse than Shaw. I think people want him gone only because he's in opposition to Emma and Kate. But Duggan is a big Emma and Kate fanboy so Shaw is about to get jobbed out and all will be roses and sunshine because god forbid someone actually proves a challenge to Duggan's dynamic duo.

But it's all moot who sits on the council because the Quiet Council is a sham with no actual power. Xavier and Magneto probably Laughs that the others actually think that they have any authority.
    Emma and Kate actually know Shaw plotted against them, no one knows Sinister killed almost his entire team in universe yet

The council can vote against Xavier and Magneto's wishes as we just saw in Hellions where they were against Sinister's mission to Arakko

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post

We don't know if Shaw gonna job, i think chances are really big

Quiet Council is the perfect distraction, the ilusion that they can choose while magneto/xavier are doing realy big things in secret

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    Emma and Kate actually know Shaw plotted against them, no one knows Sinister killed almost his entire team in universe yet

The council can vote against Xavier and Magneto's wishes as we just saw in Hellions where they were against Sinister's mission to Arakko
    This, plus there was a sense of permanency to Shaw's move whereas at the moment, we can at least believe that Sinister intended to resurrect his team. I mean, sinister still requires comeuppance for it, and other things... but it's reasonable to understand the difference between what he did and what Shaw did.

Quote Originally Posted by baxer View Post
    We don't know if Shaw gonna job, i think chances are really big

Quiet Council is the perfect distraction, the ilusion that they can choose while magneto/xavier are doing realy big things in secret
    People keep saying that, but what are they actually doing? They're only able to suppress pre-cog revivals on behalf of Moira without anyone knowing because Xavier is basically in charge of that. Moira may be hidden but she can't really unilaterally do anything - only Krakoa itself has that privilege.

Incredible Member

Wouldn't Selene be an Ace in the hole for Shaw though? I mean that is his friend and yet another foil for Emma. Depending on the book she goes to.

They could put Northstar on the council or put a young adult like Magma here. (lol along with Selene classic drama).

Mighty Member

In case you guys forgot, the 4 groups of council members have a similar traits each.

Xavier group - powerful, influential, founding senior members. (Xavier, Magneto)

Storm group - influential member in the X-Men first or second generation (Storm, Jean, Nightcrawler)

Villain group - Ex-villain powerful members (Sinister, Mystique)

Hellfire group - Shaw, Emma Frost

So another senior very powerful member must replace Apocalypse.

An X-Man from the first or second generation will probably replace Jean - eg. Iceman, Polaris, Beast etc

Actually Kate shouldn't be in Hellfire group because she wasn't part of their circle in the first place.

My bet is Dani or Monet to fill the position of Jean and Isca for the position of Apocalypse. They need arakki representation.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Sunspot or Dani for Jean.
    Namor or Jelby for Apocalypse :P

On second thought, I don't believe Namor would suspend his ego enough to accept a voting system. So.... Just Jelby.
    Lolz at the thought of Jelby replacing Pocky.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume