Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    In that regard, Krakoa isn't much different from the human nations/societies it claims or intends to surpass, which is only fair since mutants aren't literally a separate race/species from humans and therefore would retain many of the same human flaws.

Are you by any chance referring to Sean Cassidy, a.k.a. Banshee?
    Yes, of course. Probably the most underused of all the core X-Men.

Namor is still trapped in that stupid plot right now with Aaron's Phoenix and King in Black in Atlantis Attack.

I wonder if Hickman has any plans for the Phoenix Force.

Considering that the Phoenix Force and Galactus are the Dominions' only natural predators, he probably has plans.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Selene? Seriously? That bitch was causing chaos over in Captain America, and Krakoa has a rule against harming humans - she should be tossed into the same place as Sabertooth.
    What has she been doing in captain America

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    I wonder if Hickman has any plans for the Phoenix Force.
    No rush for that, the phoenix over use will become a joke soon.We have more important business to take care of for now *cough*.. Children of the Vault

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    Why are so many people out for Shaw's head, simply because he killed Kate? Big damm deal, Sinister just offed his entire Hellions team and no one seems to care. And in the grand schemes of things other council members have done far worse than Shaw. I think people want him gone only because he's in opposition to Emma and Kate. But Duggan is a big Emma and Kate fanboy so Shaw is about to get jobbed out and all will be roses and sunshine because god forbid someone actually proves a challenge to Duggan's dynamic duo.

But it's all moot who sits on the council because the Quiet Council is a sham with no actual power. Xavier and Magneto probably Laughs that the others actually think that they have any authority.
    I don't want Shaw gone , because he brings skullduggery and intrigue and powerplay Which is great but I think he played his hand too early ,obviously any villain will be found out eventually but darn the guy just didn't do himself any favours by his sloppiness. What could work is if Shaw made a backdoor mind access to Shinobi and transmits a piece of his consciousness into Shinobi using Verendi tech ,to carry on his nefarious activity through Shinobi right under Emma's nose.That would be good villainy

Mighty Member

Namor's not gonna be on the council.

Other plots or not. he can barely stand Xavier right now, and you expect that guy to be willing to put up with a council of voting?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    What has she been doing in captain America
    She joined a flatscan super-villain group called the "Power Elite".
    Killed some humans so she can get a power boost to still lose to the Daughters of Liberty.
    Sad display.
    "Cable was right!"

Namor and Moonstar

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    Namor and Moonstar
    Namor i sonly loyal to Atlantis and has been doing stuff on avengers

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ericng View Post
    In case you guys forgot, the 4 groups of council members have a similar traits each.

Xavier group - powerful, influential, founding senior members. (Xavier, Magneto)

Storm group - influential member in the X-Men first or second generation (Storm, Jean, Nightcrawler)

Villain group - Ex-villain powerful members (Sinister, Mystique)

Hellfire group - Shaw, Emma Frost

So another senior very powerful member must replace Apocalypse.

An X-Man from the first or second generation will probably replace Jean - eg. Iceman, Polaris, Beast etc

Actually Kate shouldn't be in Hellfire group because she wasn't part of their circle in the first place.
    I can't think of anyone else as good as Xavier, Magneto and Poccy.

I feel like Jean was the only O5 member to take the offer of joining the Council and everyone else declined so it might be someone else from Storm and Kurt's generation or the following one (The New Mutants).
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I can't think of anyone else as good as Xavier, Magneto and Poccy.

I feel like Jean was the only O5 member to take the offer of joining the Council and everyone else declined so it might be someone else from Storm and Kurt's generation or the following one (The New Mutants).
    Isca is also thousands of years old, after all, she is Apocalypse's sister-in-law.

Mighty Member

I dunno if the perpetual "out for number 1" mutant is the best choice for a seat.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Isca is also thousands of years old, after all, she is Apocalypse's sister-in-law.
    This talk of Isca is fraught with suicidal danger.I mean she wanted Krakoa in ashes and then just on a whim says 'not today ..brother in law still has what it takes to be with my sister'.Suddenly all fans think her love is for Krakoa? If she takes a liking to Mystique ..Krakoa is toast! Can't believe fans would fall for that..she's an intriguing character but a Krakoan council member? If anyone as much of looks at her the wrong way and she has it out for them,they are DOOMED( Doug looking at you lol)