Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I cut out in person visiting for all bookstores and comic stores when COVID started. They are on my "non-essential" list.

Thing is, they could be perfectly safe. But I've known people who followed all the safe guidelines and still got the disease. So I figured, might as well cut out what I can and limit my shopping best I can. And in person comic store did not make the cut.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    I cut out in person visiting for all bookstores and comic stores when COVID started. They are on my "non-essential" list.

Thing is, they could be perfectly safe. But I've known people who followed all the safe guidelines and still got the disease. So I figured, might as well cut out what I can and limit my shopping best I can.
    And in person comic store did not make the cut.
    Well...

That coin landed on the other side for me. With folks still seemingly ignoring the "Indoor Bar/Restaurant..." orders here in Northern Illinois, I'm worried about everywhere but the comic shop.

Not going in much, but it's not really one of the places I am really fretting over.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

There's usually 4 people in the LCS when I pick up my books, including the guy who runs the place (and sometimes myself). So, not a whole lot.

Haven't been to a regular bookstore in about 6 years. I'm totally digital except for comics.
    Last edited by MyriVerse; 12-03-2020 at 03:03 PM.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier