Voyager
    Profiteer
    Challenger
    Starbrand
    First Firmament
    Kevin Brashear
    Psi-Hawk
    Molecule Man

Are there any others I failed to mention?

I think Kobik remains a child because that works for the character. I also think the group should meet as a consultancy to plan their purpose in a universe full of threats like Knull, Annihilus, Thanos, Celestial Messiah, Nyx, Phoenix etc. We used to have “Those above all”, but who knows what ANAD has left after Secret Wars. Maybe the universe needs a new heiracy.
    Last edited by jackolover; 11-26-2020 at 03:39 PM.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Does Starbrand count?

And shouldn't Knull technically count as a new cosmic, too?

First Firmament and the other cosmos, some of whom haven't been named?

What about the concept of Celestial Servitors who would easily be as powerful as others we consider cosmics?

There's also the Infinaut, although he's returned to his own time/space continuum outside of the main multiverse.

Kevin Brashear, although he too exists outside of everything in Exo-Space.

The Elder of the Universe named Challenger?

Nyx is new at least in terms of Marvel, although she's existed in Greek myths for millenia. But she's powerful enough to wipe out all of the Olympian Gods, including Zeus, as casually as you or I might have tea and crumpets.

Psi-Hawk also comes to mind. Technically not new as a product of the New Universe line of comics, but like Starbrand, we didn't see him show up until recently in 616 "prime" continuity.
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

BANNED

So from what Ewing had cooked up.

We have

The One Above All, The One Below All,

Warlock Living Tribunal,

Eternity and his previous Eternities, Infinity, First Firmament,

Chaos, Order, Molecule Man, Griever the End of All Things, Black Winter,

Galactus, Celestial, Dark Celestial, Final Host, Phoenix Force, Knull, Watchers (and whatever FF enemy Slott is cooking there), Breaker of Worlds (9th Cosmos)

Kevin Brashear, Beyond Corp, Nyx, Opal Luna Saturnyne Omniversal Majestrix,

Elders of the Universe (New members Voyager, Profiteer and Challenger),

Reborn Greek Gods, Asgardians, Reborn Eternals, Thanos,

The others didn't really work in the hierarchy,
    Starbrand is created to protect the world,
    Kobik is just one of those cosmic cube beings,
    Ulysses hasn't been seen after Civil War 2,

Niffleheim

Isn't The One Below All Mephisto?

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Does Starbrand count?

And shouldn't Knull technically count as a new cosmic, too?

First Firmament and the other cosmos, some of whom haven't been named?

What about the concept of Celestial Servitors who would easily be as powerful as others we consider cosmics?

There's also the Infinaut, although he's returned to his own time/space continuum outside of the main multiverse.

Kevin Brashear, although he too exists outside of everything in Exo-Space.

The Elder of the Universe named Challenger?

Nyx is new at least in terms of Marvel, although she's existed in Greek myths for millenia. But she's powerful enough to wipe out all of the Olympian Gods, including Zeus, as casually as you or I might have tea and crumpets.

Psi-Hawk also comes to mind. Technically not new as a product of the New Universe line of comics, but like Starbrand, we didn't see him show up until recently in 616 "prime" continuity.
    Thanks for those entries. There are some I am not familiar with like Celestial Servators, Nyx, and Psi-Hawk. Knull I would put as a threat like Phoenix and Annihilus. Infinaut I’d put as a non-threat.
    Last edited by jackolover; 11-26-2020 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kalai View Post
    So from what Ewing had cooked up.

We have

The One Above All, The One Below All,

Warlock Living Tribunal,

Eternity and his previous Eternities, Infinity, First Firmament,

Chaos, Order, Molecule Man, Griever the End of All Things, Black Winter,

Galactus, Celestial, Dark Celestial, Final Host, Phoenix Force, Knull, Watchers (and whatever FF enemy Slott is cooking there), Breaker of Worlds (9th Cosmos)

Kevin Brashear, Beyond Corp, Nyx, Opal Luna Saturnyne Omniversal Majestrix,

Elders of the Universe (New members Voyager, Profiteer and Challenger),

Reborn Greek Gods, Asgardians, Reborn Eternals, Thanos,

The others didn't really work in the hierarchy,
    Starbrand is created to protect the world,
    Kobik is just one of those cosmic cube beings,
    Ulysses hasn't been seen after Civil War 2,
    Yes, thanks for your suggestions. There are a lot of other beings that do exist, but we may not have seen them recently. I understand your definitions of Cosmics, especially Starbrand, so he may be a question mark. I do like Molecule Man, who should stand up as a more recent new status as a Cosmic with the demise of the Beyonders.

I’m thinking more of a grouping of the more recent powerful beings that have appeared recently, having a status in the universe as it stands now, but you may be right, the Elders of the Universe already exists.
    Last edited by jackolover; 11-26-2020 at 03:37 PM.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    Isn't The One Below All Mephisto?
    No. The One Below All is from the deepest, darkest level of hell, below even Mephisto's realm, and is the source of the gamma radiation that transformed Bruce Banner into the Hulk and Samuel Sterns into the Leader, among others. Yes, if you are trying to harness gamma radiation, you are --- knowingly or unknowingly --- opening a gateway to hell itself.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

The is also the Never Queen, from Slott's Silver Surfer.

There were a bunch of cosmics introduced in the Starbrand/Nightmask mini series.https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Starb...htmask_Vol_1_3
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Antithesis (Fantastic Four: Antithesis)
    Logos
    Mother Entropy
    Now and Then

Explosion, Gravitation, Entropy and Libra's new cosmic status as agent of the In-Betweener

Last edited by Lonewolf36; 11-26-2020 at 07:52 PM. Reason: Add

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Yes, if you are trying to harness gamma radiation, you are --- knowingly or unknowingly --- opening a gateway to hell itself.
    Which, from a scientific standpoint, makes no sense. The sun -- all stars really -- fire off gamma bursts all of the time. Gamma radiation is also the end product of matter and antimatter annihilation. By the quoted standard, if all gamma roads lead back to hell's furnace, then Blue Marvel and his counterpart, the Anti-Man, are basically Ones Just Above The One Below All. They're practically Hell Lords without knowing it. I'm not knocking the writer's attempt to do something different with Hulk lore, but that's a pretty big leap. But if the One Below All is truly meant to be the One Above All's opposite, then presenting a warped interpretation of scientific fact wouldn't be beyond his calling.

Do the Proemial Gods count?

Which, from a scientific standpoint, makes no sense. The sun -- all stars really -- fire off gamma bursts all of the time. Gamma radiation is also the end product of matter and antimatter annihilation. By the quoted standard, if all gamma roads lead back to hell's furnace, then Blue Marvel and his counterpart, the Anti-Man, are basically Ones Just Above The One Below All. They're practically Hell Lords without knowing it. I'm not knocking the writer's attempt to do something different with Hulk lore, but that's a pretty big leap. But if the One Below All is truly meant to be the One Above All's opposite, then presenting a warped interpretation of scientific fact wouldn't be beyond his calling.
    Point, though if I recall right, even in the Immortal Hulk comics, Ewing makes a distinction between real-world gamma radiation and the hell-spawned gamma radiation that created the Hulk and others like him.

Point, though if I recall right, even in the Immortal Hulk comics, Ewing makes a distinction between real-world gamma radiation and the hell-spawned gamma radiation that created the Hulk and others like him.
    That sounds almost metaphysical in nature. Like Ghost Rider's hellfire, which has different properties from normal fire. It sounds like they're really pushing the mystical aspect of Hulk's powers -- like his scientifically inexplicable ability to see astral images. Interesting. Yet another example for the "There's no such thing as Too OP" file.
    Last edited by JudicatorPrime; 11-27-2020 at 03:31 PM.

That sounds almost metaphysical in nature. Like Ghost Rider's hellfire, which has different properties from normal fire. It sounds like they're really pushing the mystical aspect of Hulk's powers -- like his ability to see astral images. Interesting.
    Indeed. It's been a wild ride so far, and only getting wilder.

No. The One Below All is from the deepest, darkest level of hell, below even Mephisto's realm, and is the source of the gamma radiation that transformed Bruce Banner into the Hulk and Samuel Sterns into the Leader, among others. Yes, if you are trying to harness gamma radiation, you are --- knowingly or unknowingly --- opening a gateway to hell itself.
    Are the Hulk and similar Gamma beings Hell-spawns? If that’s the case, then the Hulk and Red Hulk have “good” control of their Demons. It’s not what I imagined the Hulk was based on. To my mind, I did think the Hulk came from another dimension, and was a completely different being to Bruce Banner, but this new concept sounds like the Asgardian Culs emissaries in Fear Itself - just berserker entities intent on nothing but destruction.