Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Default Spider-Bots will be available on Avengers Campus; will you get one?

According to the Disney Parks Blog, the bots will go up for sale on December 4 at Downtown Disney District at Disneyland Resort, at both World of Disney and Disneyland Resort Backlot Premiere Shop. Based on the video their primary entertainment value is bot-fighting with each other. No they can't wall-crawl. Hopefully their programming can be upgraded like one of the R2-D2 droids. So you think it is worth it or is it just a cash grab?

First Chance to Get Your Very Own Spider-Bot from Avengers Campus at Disneyland Resort

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

iMan 42s

I mean it's cool but it's not exactly striking to me in the same way the mouse droid was. If I see one for a good price, maybe. But I don't think I'm going to go out of my way for it.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

They look cool, although I'm always a little suspicious about Spider-Man having his own set of drones .

No thanks lol.