Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    They were not "with the nazis". They had a peace treaty. Mutants were outright banned in Hydra territory and New Tian was the only place they were safe. And Emma had a plan against them behind their backs.

That was also not the reason for why that happened. They were frustrated because the X-Men treated them with reservations since IvX had just happened and Quake took a shot at them because she was pissed.
    Peace treaty isnt any good. Emma had a plan, but she was loving mind raping Xorn and torturing mutants. She could had done a lot better than that

Quake was wrong but also so right

Quote Originally Posted by baxer View Post
    Peace treaty isnt any good. Emma had a plan, but she was loving mind raping Xorn and torturing mutants. She could had done a lot better than that

Quake was wrong but also so right
    Well I won't defend Emma's character bc she's not the kind of character who's supposed to have a squeakly clean history. But stating they were working with Hydra is just plainly false
    Last edited by nandes; 12-07-2020 at 08:41 PM.

When was she torturing mutants? We
    GrindrStone(D)

Astonishing Member

Wasn’t that story, magneto made a deal with evil cap before the take over. He won’t try to stop hydra and would get new mutant homeland, but Emma was the public face of it?

What plane are you talking about? I don't recall that happening in Secret Warriors at all. They were looking for Karnak's son and thought Dark Beast had him, and fell into a mind-controlled SHIELD trap. Beast led a squad and lectured them on acceptance while some of them were racists to the Inhumans. Then, in a really terrible page they apparently turned them over to Hydra at the border, then a couple of them respond to a distress signal from Moon Girl in the Hydra plane and save them before it crashes.

Yeah trying to use that page to say Emma talked down to Luke Cage about racism is a huge stretch.

But letting Hydra take over without a fight and only switching when Hydra is about to lose isn't the heroic thing, its saving face

It's amazing how you keep talking about things that have 0 to do with assimilation.

Yeah this went off topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Yeah this went off topic.
    All the threads end up deviating to the same: Sinister, Emma, Beast, blah blah.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    All the threads end up deviating to the same: Sinister, Emma, Beast, blah blah.
    Ok I thought I was the only one who was mixing up threads because they’ve somehow all turned into the same thing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    What plane are you talking about? I don't recall that happening in Secret Warriors at all. They were looking for Karnak's son and thought Dark Beast had him, and fell into a mind-controlled SHIELD trap. Beast led a squad and lectured them on acceptance while some of them were racists to the Inhumans. Then, in a really terrible page they apparently turned them over to Hydra at the border, then a couple of them respond to a distress signal from Moon Girl in the Hydra plane and save them before it crashes.

Yeah trying to use that page to say Emma talked down to Luke Cage about racism is a huge stretch.

But letting Hydra take over without a fight and only switching when Hydra is about to lose isn't the heroic thing, its saving face
    I'm not sure if that is the page people were talking about, I dont have the entire issue

Yeah, sorry, we really need to stay more on topic. But in my defense I'm not the only one.