Default You vs DCEU Superman

Can you beat Superman with one armor and teammate from below?

Armor:
    • Batman's Armored Battlesuit (DCEU)
    • Ant-Man suit (MCU)
    • Hulkbuster (MCU)

Teammate:
    • Dr. Strange (MCU)
    • Ghost Rider (MCU)
    • Professor X (X-Men live action)
    • Thor (MCU)
    • Flash (DCEU)
    • Shazam (DCEU)
    • Wonder Woman (DCEU)

You also get 1 hour prep time with your teammate to strategize. But no prior knowledge of Superman. To win you must be alive and conscious while Superman is dead, knocked out, or incapacitated. Which armor and teammate would you pick?
    Last edited by StringfellowHawke; 12-05-2020 at 12:56 AM.

Swiss army nerd

The only teammate not getting blitzed is the Flash, so unless we could rig some of the ant man tech to hurt superman (like the malfunctioning yellow jacket tech) rather than just make him a tiny fast invincible bullet.

Does the batman armour come with kryptonite?

Quote Originally Posted by StringfellowHawke View Post
    Can you beat Superman with one armor and teammate from below?

Armor:
    • Batman's Armored Battlesuit (DCEU)
    • Ant-Man suit (MCU)
    • Hulkbuster (MCU)

Teammate:
    • Dr. Strange (MCU)
    • Ghost Rider (MCU)
    • Professor X (X-Men live action)
    • Thor (MCU)
    • Flash (DCEU)
    • Shazam (DCEU)
    • Wonder Woman (DCEU)

You also get 1 hour prep time with your teammate to strategize. But no prior knowledge of Superman. To win you must be alive and conscious while Superman is dead, knocked out, or incapacitated. Which armor and teammate would you pick?
    You could pick Antman and Xavier, and rig the suit (and have him wear it) to go microscopic at the bell. Then Chuck can mind whammy Supes winning you the match.

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmazilla View Post
    You could pick Antman and Xavier, and rig the suit (and have him wear it) to go microscopic at the bell. Then Chuck can mind whammy Supes winning you the match.
    Not a bad strategy. I'm not sure Movie Xavier ever demonstrated the smarts to set up an automatic function on a tech suit hes never seen before though. Certainly I would be no help lol.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Which Superman is DCEU? I mean I can still probably take him, but how hard I have to work for it would change based on which Superman.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Not a bad strategy. I'm not sure Movie Xavier ever demonstrated the smarts to set up an automatic function on a tech suit hes never seen before though. Certainly I would be no help lol.
    Xavier claims in the first movie he and magneto built Cerebro, so he probably has some technical skills, and I actually studied biomedical engineering (fixing and tinkering with hospital equipment) in college for a while, so setting a switch (Antman seems to just push a button to shrink)to a timer is something I could probably potentially do.

Last edited by Stigmazilla; 12-06-2020 at 12:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Which Superman is DCEU? I mean I can still probably take him, but how hard I have to work for it would change based on which Superman.
    DC Extended Universe. Cavill Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmazilla View Post
    Xavier claims in the first movie he and magneto built Cerebro, so he probably has some technical skills, and I actually studied biomedical engineering (fixing and tinkering with hospital equipment) in college for a while, so setting a switch (Antman seems to just push a button to shrink)to a timer is something I could probably potentially do.

Well. Hot damn.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    DC Extended Universe. Cavill Superman.
    Ah, as far as I know, not explicitly weak to magic, But I'm betting he still wouldn't like me chain-casting Knights of the Realm all day.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Never change, Munch. ^_^
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Any suit. I'd have Professor X telepathically show Cavill Superman how crappy he is compared to the real comic book Superman or any other version who doesn't endanger millions of lives or kill his enemy just to protect civilians. He'd leave in embarrassment.