Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Netflix
    HULU
    Disney+
    HBOMax
    Prime.

Hulu honestly gets the most use now that I'm all caught up on Imprtaical Jokers. Before that HBO was getting the most. Netflix usually gets my attention for a week when something new comes out but other then that for older tv or movies I prefer Hulu and HBO max. Disney+ gets alot of use but 75% of it is by my son. He watched something called Puppy dog pals all the time. Tried to get him to watch Avebgers EMH with me but he had no interest. And he loves all Things Marvel. Weird.

Astonishing Member

Sky
    Netflix
    Amazon Prime
    Disney +

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Hulu Plus: Live TV
    Amazon Prime: The Man in the High Castle, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, British mysteries, Doctor Who
    Netflix: House of Cards, The Great British Baking Show, anime
    Crunchyroll and Funimation: anime
    Britbox: British mysteries, classic Doctor Who (Doctors 1-7), Britcoms
    Disney+: The Mandalorian (liked it more than I thought)
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by ComicJunkie21 View Post
    I do watch the boys on Amazon as well buts that's the only thing and tbh season 2 was kind of a letdown imo.

Is animaniacs any good?

I did watch Hamilton and thoroughly enjoyed it. Maybe Disney+ should add more Broadway, that would be cool. I do want to watch the Marvel shows but am not sold 100% on WandaVision (the trailers are okay but it comes across like the show doesn't have a clear direction). Also don't know if Falcon and Bucky are able to carry a show on their own without Cap but we'll see.
    I enjoyed season 2 of The Boys, but I definitely feel like the pacing of season 1 was better.

As for Animaniacs, it's decent. Some of the jokes land really well, others not as much. I find the Pinky and the Brain segments to be great though.

I wouldn't be opposed to having more Broadway shows on streaming channels. It doesn't beat seeing the shows live of course, but I'm fortunate enough to see Broadway shows as a hobby (before the Covid-19 shutdown of course). Putting more shows online would make them more accessible to others (in the case of Hamilton, even though I've seen it live, I didn't get to see the original cast, so the Disney+ recording was a different experience for me).

I'm hoping for the best from the Disney+ Marvel shows. WandaVision seems more so to be trying to keep the direction of the show secretive until it releases. I'm curious about how they'll explore Wanda's more magical and reality warping powers.

Free ones--crunchyroll, tubi, etc.
    Netflix
    Disney plus
    Boomerang for classic cartoons like tom and jerry and wacky races
    Hulu for live tv.
    Vudu/ movies anywhere for digital copies from my dvds.

Netflix - free with cable
    Peacock - free with cable
    Amazon prime
    Disney Plus - just started paying after 1 year for free. will probably cancel after mando ends and resume when Wandavision is done (if it sounds good)
    WWE - probably just for one month
    CBS All Access -probably just for one month (mainly for Discovery but will give the Stand a chance)

I'll probably sign up for a month of HBO Max to watch Wonder Woman, particularly if i end up cancelling one of the other services

Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, Amazon Prime, HBOMax, DC Universe, and Britbox.

I have YouTube Premium or whatever it's called and the free app Tubi.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Netflix
    Hulu
    Disney+
    Amazon Prime

The only reason I have Disney+ is because it is bundled with Hula so it dirt cheap. If it didn't come bundled with Hula I probably would not have Disney+. Maybe that will turn around when they start getting more of their original Marvel shows going. I am seriously thinking about dropping Netflix for HBOMax.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ComicJunkie21 View Post
    I do watch the boys on Amazon as well buts that's the only thing and tbh season 2 was kind of a letdown imo.
    Prime to me is has some great stuff going on. I really like Bosch, The Expanse, The Boys, Upload, and even Jack Ryan. What I am really looking forward to is the upcoming Wheel of Time and Lord of the Rings series.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    Prime to me is has some great stuff going on. I really like Bosch, The Expanse, The Boys, Upload, and even Jack Ryan. What I am really looking forward to is the upcoming Wheel of Time and Lord of the Rings series.
    Wait, they're doing a Wheel of Time series? Was the book series even complete? I thought the author died before he completed it.

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Wait, they're doing a Wheel of Time series? Was the book series even complete? I thought the author died before he completed it.
    It was completed by another writer using his notes.

NetFlix
    Amazon Prime
    Disney
    Peacock
    Tubi

Astonishing Member

Amazon Prime: I like The Boys, The Expanse, A lot of international shows I like, I liked Carnival Row, Spending half a Billion on Lord of the Rings series gotta see what that ends up like
    Disney+: The Mandalorian is amazing, Waiting for the Marvel shows, I also like they are trying to get more concert film events like Black is King, and Taylor Swifts new Folklore special. Id like them to keep developing that niche of concert stuff
    Appletv+ (free year): Definitely not paying for this when the free year is up

Netflix
    Hulu
    Prime Video
    Disney+

Netflix. I’m cheap.
    “You see…the rest of them are soldiers. But [Wonder Woman] is an artist.”

I only support the made of clay origin.