Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Been watching Supergirl? Those are both gimmicks used there (by Winn Schott aka Toyman III, and Jimmy Olsen aka Guardian).

And back way way way before the Supergirl show kon used all those things back during his original series 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    Miss the TTK, also honestly I'm kind of sick of M'Gann and Kon given what she did, again, in the show. Then the shipper in me is hoping for a Cassie/Kon animated situation to come up.

I still like her, but she makes it hard to everytime she keeps something from him.

I do like the idea of syncing up all his media adaptions to match each other, because I think keeping them so different from each other will only hold him back in the long run, even if I loved every different adaption.

Every version should have TTK, if you don't have it, your not showing the full kon experience folks

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    I still like her, but she makes it hard to everytime she keeps something from him.

I do like the idea of syncing up all his media adaptions to match each other, because I think keeping them so different from each other will only hold him back in the long run, even if I loved every different adaption.

Every version should have TTK, if you don't have it, your not showing the full kon experience folks
    Don't get me wrong, I do like the character, and I was really disappointed in how she was presented in YJ in the first place, but they seem to be going into the whole Identity crises.

I'm mixed about it, because you want to allow the creative teams a chance to tell stories that will suit the different mediums. I do think though that there should be comics that are geared for the readers of the show that can pull them into reading the main comics.

And agreed, Kon should have the TTK.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

There's always some great stuff in the Young Justice cartoon, but I always feel like for every element they nail, they completely wiff something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    There's always some great stuff in the Young Justice cartoon, but I always feel like for every element they nail, they completely wiff something else.
    Kind of fits the theme of the show, no? Heroes win, but the end of many episodes shows the villains talking about how actually they are winning.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

i thought they are going to do timeskip with jon.I mean for season 4.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    i thought they are going to do timeskip with jon.I mean for season 4.
    I think they've teased the next time skip won't be too big.

Hope it's not like all those old sitcoms from yesteryear when in one episode you have a baby, and then all of the sudden the kid is walking and talking.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think they've teased the next time skip won't be too big.
    Ok.I mean,outsiders took two years timeskip and second season took 5.So i guess, it will be just an year or so for the fourth.I seriously, thought they were setting up jon,damian,tornado twins..etc for the next season. I wonder what jason and damian angle.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    Ok.I mean,outsiders took two years timeskip and second season took 5.So i guess, it will be just an year or so for the fourth.I seriously, thought they were setting up jon,damian,tornado twins..etc for the next season. I wonder what jason and damian angle.
    They would really have to time jump to where we can believably get the Super Sons and the other kids as active heroes. I think we're maybe 2 more seasons away from that happening.

Well Conner and Megan could still be there, and looking exactly the same no matter how big a time jump they did, the rest would be aged out or close to it maybe.

Hell by the time Jon is old enough to have powers and pal/team up with Damian Conner will have tons of "accessories" to be a SUPER hero.

Have Black Lightning's kids been on the show yet? Are they contemporaries of Jon Kent or older?

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Have Black Lightning's kids been on the show yet? Are they contemporaries of Jon Kent or older?
    I think they were shown to be older than this group of kids, I do think they may have shown up breifly. They're too old to be with Jon but too young to be with Kon's group. I think

If the LSH are indeed part of this upcoming season, they could easily age up Jon in the 31st Century if need be.

But, Young Justice already has too many characters to begin with that they don't develop enough. We don't need to add anymore.

We saw them one or two times. They looked like pre-teens, while Jon is basically a baby/toddler.