Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DochaDocha View Post
    Supposedly this show isn't getting a season five. Anyone disappointed?

I'm kind of disappointed. I'd be very disappointed if the show's general pacing was better and didn't have too many characters, much of whom I had little investment in. But with the Super loose ends that won't be addressed, I'd say it's mostly unfortunate that we won't see those concluded.
    Wiesman will doubtlessly get the chance to tie it up with a comic book, he considers all the tie-in media canon.

I'm kind of disappointed. I'd be very disappointed if the show's general pacing was better and didn't have too many characters, much of whom I had little investment in. But with the Super loose ends that won't be addressed, I'd say it's mostly unfortunate that we won't see those concluded.
    I'm not sure if I'm disappointed so much as...numb? I don't love the show as much as I used to, even though I still enjoyed a lot about it, and a follow up was never guaranteed to really satisfactorily resolve anything again...

But I still wouldn't have minded getting more stories.

I’m mostly indifferent. I would’ve liked to have gotten a S5 for Kara interactions with the Superfamily, but Weisman had two seasons more than anyone ever thought he’d get, and he completely failed to move the Darkseid plot forward at all. He even outright said he had no intention of tying everything up. S4 was a good ending for Conner and since Conner was the one I was primarily watching the show for, I’m ok with that being the ending.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/