Extraordinary Member

Default Naruto Uzumaki vs Bayonetta

Naruto Uzumaki, the Jinchuriki of the nine-tailed fox Kurama, and 7th Hokage of the Hidden Leaf village

vs.

Bayonetta, the umbra witch.

Bonus: They sit and talk

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Speed discussion is going to be no fun haha.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

May as well nail my colours to the mast somewhere.

I don't think Naruto has the speed feats to hang with Bay in Witch Time, wherein she is bonkers fast, but he might be fast enough in base form to blitz her before she can activate it. As I recall, and I'll admit it's been a hot minute since I played either game, the highest speed feats for Bayonetta outside of Witch Time are casually high end bullet time.

I recall in her fight with Balder in the first game, she initially shoots four bullets at him - Balder then activates Light Speed (the Lumen Sage equivalent to Witch Time) grabs the bullets out of the air, turns them around and places them back in the air about a foot from her face or so.

Bay is then able to dodge said bullets that, from her perspective, teleported directly into her face after she fired them.

Naruto has better speed feats than that as I recall but I don't know if he could blitz her over 100 feet before she activates Witch Time.

Also, Madama Butterfly wrestling with giant energy Kurama would be cool to see.