Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Omega Alpha is right, they reversed it because Wanda was cracked who thought people were legos and even altering their personality. She was also becoming increasingly unstable
    I remember that Saturnyne said it was disrupting the entire multiverse and she sent Elizabeth and Rachel into the reality bubble to either seal the M-Day Earth off from all other realities permanently or reverse it!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

It's kinda the heroic thing to do. Even if their lives were better that doesn't mean that every single person got a better hand dealt to them in this new reality.

For example, MJ wasn't married to Peter in this reality right? I'm pretty sure she didn't deserve to just have her marriage stripped from her (even though Marvel stupidly did that anyway).

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Peter was married to Gwen.

Yes, in that reality many heroes that Wanda knew had their wishes fulfilled to be more docile. Uncle Ben and Gwen Stacy were alive. Carol Danvers was the most beloved heroine in the world. Steve Rogers never froze and lived a normal life. Scott Summers was a commercial airplane pilot.

The problem is that Logan's greatest desire was to recover his memories, precisely for that reason he knew that this reality was false.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    asked it on another forum, got a good answer
    This is relatively a good answer. Also a reality dependent on a unstable person is dangerous

But on the scans you can see how afraid X-men were of not being a persecuted minority anymore

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I remember that Saturnyne said it was disrupting the entire multiverse and she sent Elizabeth and Rachel into the reality bubble to either seal the M-Day Earth off from all other realities permanently or reverse it!
    yeah in the uncanny HoM tie ins
    my only issue was that the people gathered there didn't seem to suggest this, plus there was some separation and inconsistency within the x-offices and rest

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    It's kinda the heroic thing to do. Even if their lives were better that doesn't mean that every single person got a better hand dealt to them in this new reality.

For example, MJ wasn't married to Peter in this reality right? I'm pretty sure she didn't deserve to just have her marriage stripped from her (even though Marvel stupidly did that anyway).
    yeah, but peter looked her up and saw her more successful.... and so he was like "Am i going to make life worse for her by tying her to me and endangering her?"

Plus there was an additional mindfuck of him being married to gwen stacy which made him feel if gwen stacy was who he truly desired and if that's fair to MJ

I think he got rough roaded. On an individual level atleast more than most bc of HoM though some people died, and some went insane too.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Yes, in that reality many heroes that Wanda knew had their wishes fulfilled to be more docile. Uncle Ben and Gwen Stacy were alive. Carol Danvers was the most beloved heroine in the world. Steve Rogers never froze and lived a normal life. Scott Summers was a commercial airplane pilot.

The problem is that Logan's greatest desire was to recover his memories, precisely for that reason he knew that this reality was false.

lol yeah I made a thread about the wishes.

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...eepest-desires

carol living up to her potential. Cyclops i guess being a commercial pilot or married to Emma? Or was being married to scott Emma's wish? Wonder if jean got to be alive again in that reality though I didn't see her. Kitty as a teacher. Rogue I guess didnt have as bad of a relationship with her mother. Antman never made ultron or pym particles so he never went down a bad road. Hank Mccoy didn't mess up and become furry.
    Last edited by Ichijinijisanji; 11-27-2020 at 02:18 PM.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Cyclops' wish was almost certainly not going to Sinister's orphanage. Jean is mentioned as not existing, because the Phoenix would be too powerful for Wanda to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by baxer View Post
    This is relatively a good answer. Also a reality dependent on a unstable person is dangerous

But on the scans you can see how afraid X-men were of not being a persecuted minority anymore
    The reality the X-Men live in has dependant on less than stable folks

Lol right
    GrindrStone(D)

BANNED

help i missed this wtf lmao

Cyclops says if they lose nothing that they ever fought for will matter because it isn't their reality. If they lost they would go back to being mind controlled by someone who created an entire fake reality for them. To go from that to "they are scared of not being a minority anymore" is a weird jump to make

"Why did the heroes want to bring down a fake reality created against their wishes?" should be a retorical question

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Yeah she was turning all of reality into goo

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    The reality the X-Men live in has dependant on less than stable folks

Lol right
    They knew she was unstable?

Well they were afraif AF to not be persecuted anymore, specially Cyclops.

They knew she was unstable?
    I was referring to when the X-Men are helmed by the likes of Maty Fraction, Larry Hama, Marc Guggenheim, Greg land etc lol

Well READERS were afraif AF to not be persecuted anymore.
    But the answer to the OP is:
    editorial mandate
    FIXED IT for ya
    GrindrStone(D)

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

It was a situation similar to 'The Matrix' so of course they fought back.
    "Cable was right!"