Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Falz View Post
    The majority of people who wouldn't buy a title with these two would almost certainly be made up mostly of people with the regular and healthy sensibility of simply not having any interest in purchasing products starring these characters (which is where I would fall). And there's nothing wrong with that.
    No there is nothing wrong with that. However I am not talking about the majority of folks.

I am talking of that other group who have targeted folks.

I am talking of that other group that acts like DC (Marvel or anyone) can do ANYTHING that does not pander to a certain demographic even if they don't buy it.

Along with the entitlement fans who want everything for who they like and how dare DC does not pander to them.

The point is if Question, Sugar & Spice and long dusted properties can get a shot why can't Bumblebee and Herald?

I would just say do it as an OGN. Since folks outside of the direct market actually have common sense.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    No there is nothing wrong with that. However I am not talking about the majority of folks.

I am talking of that other group who have targeted folks.

I am talking of that other group that acts like DC (Marvel or anyone) can do ANYTHING that does not pander to a certain demographic even if they don't buy it.

Along with the entitlement fans who want everything for who they like and how dare DC does not pander to them.

The point is if Question, Sugar & Spice and long dusted properties can get a shot why can't Bumblebee and Herald?

I would just say do it as an OGN. Since folks outside of the direct market actually have common sense.
    Wait a second here, I am a huge Question fan!!! and I have a friend who is a huge Adam Strange fan! Both these two characters are more established and as consequence have a much larger fanbase than Bumblebee and Vox....but that being said,

I would run out and buy a bumblebee mini series in a heartbeat, so I don't know where your coming up with this narrative that Question fans would be opposed to it, I think the opposite, I think most of them would embrace a Bumblebee mini series.

I need this series ASAP it’s loooonnnnnngggg over due

You should give them an arc in the upcoming Truth and Justice anthology series.

Any comic could work with the right writer and artist, but DC doesn't care about them as a couple or as individual characters ...well you know what, they care about Bumblebee in the context of the DC Superhero Girls cartoon.

Astonishing Member

Yep! Even B/C characters can sell comics given a good premise and creative team! I'd love to see it happen with these two.