Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mighty Member

Default What Marvel comics you want to see return

I think What if should return with all star tallent

All-New Member

power pack
    oh wait there is currently a mini series staring, everyone go read that

I'd like to see some Marvel cosmic love!

Silver Surfer and Nova, I miss you!

Defenders could be fun as well.

Spirits of Vengeance

I'd LOVE to see this make a comeback. The return of Dan Ketch as the one and only Ghost Rider, along with trench-coat Johnny Blaze with his trusty Hellfire Shotgun would be monumentally AWESOME! Supernatural adventures & occult shenanigans await.
    Last edited by K7P5V; 11-28-2020 at 09:54 AM. Reason: Added Clarification.

Mighty Member

What If? is the only one. Not a fan of horror so I can live without Ghost Rider. And while I loved the Surfer's run from 87-98, Marvel cosmic is kind of ok right now with GOTG (without Bendis). Not sure I need or want to see another Surfer solo again.

There are so many:

The New Warriors: Featuring an older, wiser, veteran version of the group. Every time they reboot this comic, they never do it with the classic team. The team would feature Nova, Night Thrasher, Speedball, Darkhawk, Gravity, Namorita, Firestar, Justice, Rage and Silhouette. Guest appearances by Aegis and some of the other characters introduced over the years.

The Midnight Sons: A collective of characters assembled to take on supernatural threats. Basically, the Avengers of the Supernatural. Featuring: Dr. Strange, Ghost Rider, Blade, Werewolf by Night, Brother Voodoo, Hellstrom, Man Thing, Moon Knight, Morbius, Satana, Terror, Inc., The Shivers Man and the Darkhold Redeemers.

Incredible Hercules

Iron Fist: Matt Fraction and David Aja’s book was magic.

What If?

Exiles

And I know that it’ll never happen, but it would be awesome if the Ultraverse was brought back somehow. Seems like such a waste to never use any of those characters again.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Spirits of Vengeance

I'd LOVE to see this make a comeback. The return of Dan Ketch as the one and only Ghost Rider, along with trench-coat Johnny Blaze with his trusty Hellfire Shotgun would be monumentally AWESOME! Supernatural adventures & occult shenanigans await.
    I’m right there with you on this. I loved that book when it was coming out.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Gun Theory. I wish they would finish that series stopped after 2 or 3 issues. Loved that style of getting into a criminals head and how discipline is important to that culture.

I desperately wanted them to publish that Ant-Man series they advertised covers for, but never actually published.

There is a hole in the Mephisto incarnation about the moment sentient creatures deserved a Devil, and animals don’t. Why is a creature of conscience deserving of a punisher, but animals are exempt? You look at the idea of an Adam and Eve incarnation where Mephisto becomes important as the tempter of conscience, and you wonder at the moment Mephisto has this power over the human consciousness that he has? Before humanity, Mephisto supposedly never existed because he could not feed on human guilt. Animals have no guilt. But suddenly Mephisto sees guilt in the spiritual world, and he eats it.

One of the things us humans fail to recognise in this modern world, is the spiritual evil in the world, because we define it as terrorism, or mental disease. (We lost that ability with the rise of non-believers). But this supernatural evil is here ever-present but we don’t recognise it. About the only super hero who does, is Blade killing vampires. He should see evil for what it is. That should be a story made more obvious in the Marvel Universe. If you see al Qaida and Boko Haram as evil spirits, I think it helps to frame a tactic against them.
    Last edited by jackolover; 11-30-2020 at 05:04 PM.