Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Probably this girl

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by HaveAtThee View Post
    Probably this girl

pretty sure its Frigg too.
    And I do like Frigg..

How long before or after, timewise, was it the Thor discovered Angela was his sister from the time Nick Fury whispered into his ear? An issue # would be helpful too.

BANNED

We already know from "Thor" #2 that this new Thor isn't an Asgardian, so that eliminated a number of potentials right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bookem Danno View Post
    How long before or after, timewise, was it the Thor discovered Angela was his sister from the time Nick Fury whispered into his ear? An issue # would be helpful too.
    Thor flew off in OS to be in The Tenth Realm mini, then returns to OS and then Fury whispers to him in #7. 10th Realm ends with Thor talking about going back to Midgard and the ongoing events in OS, so he met Angela before he lost the hammer
    I surrender to the Contest

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Wessex View Post
    Thor flew off in OS to be in The Tenth Realm mini, then returns to OS and then Fury whispers to him in #7. 10th Realm ends with Thor talking about going back to Midgard and the ongoing events in OS, so he met Angela before he lost the hammer
    THanks! THat definitely orients me better for #3 next month.

Fantastic Member Venom Melendez's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bradtheartguy View Post
    Anyone else think maybe Angela's not Thor's sister? Here's my thoughts on it. The new woman Thor is blond. This makes way more sense for nordic Thor's sister, also where else would this blond woman come from in the next couple of issues? Also, who better to carry Mjolnir than Odin's first born, his daughter. I think she may even be the mysterious prisoner in the woods. Any thoughts or is this coming from left field?
    Well, you're wrong. The new Thor is very obviously a Midgardian going by her inner monologue. Angela is Thor's sister, Odin says so and he'd know.

Amazing Member

Also to note, when you see the Odinson again in this series, it's him post AXIS inversion.