Thread: Dark Agnes

Default Dark Agnes

The Dark Agnes miniseries has been officially cancelled due to pandemic reasons. They got two issues out before the comics world got shut down. I didn't see any mention of it in the Newsarama article I read, but does anyone know if they'll finish this off as a trade or am I stuck with the first two issues and no actual resolution to the storyline?
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    The Dark Agnes miniseries has been officially cancelled due to pandemic reasons. They got two issues out before the comics world got shut down. I didn't see any mention of it in the Newsarama article I read, but does anyone know if they'll finish this off as a trade or am I stuck with the first two issues and no actual resolution to the storyline?
    I read the stories by Howard. I recommend them. Too bad he didn’t write more about this character.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

I don't think there'll be a TPB because they won't have finished production on the remaining issues. You're stuck with an incomplete story, sorry.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I don't think there'll be a TPB because they won't have finished production on the remaining issues. You're stuck with an incomplete story, sorry.
    Bummer. Well, I guess I'll list them on eBay or something.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.