Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Agree with all of that, Wolverine12. All of it.

BANNED

Which members of the Alliance of Evil are currently on Krakoa?

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    A little correction: Krakoa would need to feed on two mutants a year without any habitants but it doesn't since it feeds on a small portion of everyone's psychic energy. That was the original text
    Exactly. If you had ten mutants on Krakoa, Krakoa would devour 1/5 of each one's psychic energy annually.

Now there are hundreds of thousands. It is the psionic equivalent of donating one drop of blood a year.

I don't know what comics people read...
    Last edited by Glio; 11-29-2020 at 11:56 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by your_name_here View Post
    We’ve also seen a tease for Shadow King. What do you think...good or bad?
    Always good with the king, but I feel he needs a bit of a retcon or more detail on his backstory is he a mutant or an ancient entity inhabiting a mutant?..

Astonishing Member

Three villains will do it for me
    1.Arkea- perfect to bring back especially with phalanx and stronghold and dominion connections to techno organic civilization..maybe as a herald of phalanx invasion to recycle planetary data

2.First Fallen always intrigued by the mysterious opposite to the phoenix force.Has barely been mentioned since introductionin UXM 474. Yet incredibly fits the current mythos especially if he is revealed to be behind Moira reincarnations to collect the X-Men for his own end before the Phalanx and Dominions consuming the star system

3.The Unit. Incredibly sinister android who I sometimes find even weirder than Sinister ,always 100 steps ahead of everyone else

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    The Avengers will probably by the main antagonists
    Hopefully not, for me whenever Avengers enter the mix, X-Men titles drop the ball.

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

So I feel like we’ve got through “Dawn of X” which was essentially setting up the status quo and showing all mutants working together. Swords gave us our first true enemies in Arrako.

What villains do you expect to see going forward? We have in-fighting, obviously, but do you think we will see any clear cut antagonists and enemies?
    Obviously - we have Nimrod and everything going on there. But not much else.

I feel like we will start to get somewhere with the cosmic sides of things. I thought we’d get something with the Brood until Broo ate the King Egg. But maybe we will start to see more enemies in that sense?

Who would you like to see? What do you expect to see? New characters or old - discuss!
    Beast has been acting very sociopathic lately
    Mystique's still mad about Destiny
    Xavier is still sinister...
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Three villains will do it for me
    1.Arkea- perfect to bring back especially with phalanx and stronghold and dominion connections to techno organic civilization..maybe as a herald of phalanx invasion to recycle planetary data

2.First Fallen always intrigued by the mysterious opposite to the phoenix force.Has barely been mentioned since introductionin UXM 474. Yet incredibly fits the current mythos especially if he is revealed to be behind Moira reincarnations to collect the X-Men for his own end before the Phalanx and Dominions consuming the star system

3.The Unit. Incredibly sinister android who I sometimes find even weirder than Sinister ,always 100 steps ahead of everyone else
    Whatever happened to Unit? Did he just disappear once Gillen left the book?

I am thinking that there is a "mysterious microorganism" that infected the wasp-people society of Otherworld and now controls it like a hive mind. Not much attention is paid to the matter, it is just a data page but ...

Sublime?

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

I'm eager to see more with Orchis/Nimrod, the Children of the Vault, the Phalanx stuff and the Arrako Mutants.

Would LIKE to see: Cassandra Nova, Sublime, Mojo, Spiral, Zaladane and the Savage Land Mutates. And most of all, Maddie. I think the original Sinister Secrets mentioning her and dropping the "Inferno" bomb indicates she will play a big role in the finish or another big arc. Maybe the crossover that wraps up Reign of X will be Inferno 2?

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    The Avengers will probably by the main antagonists
    That would be incredibly lazy and uninteresting. Which means eventually it'll definitely happen, but hopefully not till after Hickman.

As for Hickmans run, I think it'll be infighting among the mutants, especially as the various agendas reveal themselves.

Astonishing Member

Whatever happened to Unit? Did he just disappear once Gillen left the book?
    Honestly I don't know, I ask the same question, it's like his gameplan was never explained, I think there were hints that he had Hope in his plans ,but to what end I don't know.Last I saw after his initial escape ,he was back in containment on Sword station...would be fun if they revealed under Hickman ,he caused a glitch to open a dimensional rift letting through Vescora onto the station and was given a new form by them

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    I'm eager to see more with Orchis/Nimrod, the Children of the Vault, the Phalanx stuff and the Arrako Mutants.

Would LIKE to see: Cassandra Nova, Sublime, Mojo, Spiral, Zaladane and the Savage Land Mutates. And most of all, Maddie. I think the original Sinister Secrets mentioning her and dropping the "Inferno" bomb indicates she will play a big role in the finish or another big arc. Maybe the crossover that wraps up Reign of X will be Inferno 2?
    Maddie did some hoodoo on Havok, I'm sure maybe she did some soul transfer thing,which she's known for.I doubt she's dead ,or Sinister could have more copies of her on ice.

CoV storyline is about to resume in 3 issues, can't wait...CoV are my all time fave X-Men Villains

If I remember correctly, all Unit wanted was to see what would happen if he took Hope away from her Lights and caused a faulty union with the Phoenix.

He already knows the answer so he probably left Earth to do another experiment. But he could come back, tbh.

Astonishing Member

Oh remembered another cool villain,I know he got bested by Sabertooth and Lady Mastermind ,but he needs a comeback , or maybe his Arrako analogue..Dr.Richard Parlance AKA Pandemic..dude was no joke