Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

I’d be very surprised if Mojo didn’t show up soon.

Not sure about Cassandra Nova, would like to see how they tackle her return and what side she’s on.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Exactly. If you had ten mutants on Krakoa, Krakoa would devour 1/5 of each one's psychic energy annually.

Now there are hundreds of thousands. It is the psionic equivalent of donating one drop of blood a year.

I don't know what comics people read...

So would that number double now that Krakoa will be merging with Arrako

Astonishing Member

I am thinking that there is a "mysterious microorganism" that infected the wasp-people society of Otherworld and now controls it like a hive mind. Not much attention is paid to the matter, it is just a data page but ...

Sublime?
    Or Arkea, I feel like with the Apoth entity in FA, we may be led to a new ghost in the machine type villain ,that may be introduced via hothive or Sinister playing with this tech down the line

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by your_name_here View Post
    I’d be very surprised if Mojo didn’t show up soon.

Not sure about Cassandra Nova, would like to see how they tackle her return and what side she’s on.
    I always found Mojo boring ,but Spiral as a full fledged indipendent villain instead of a lackey would be interesting.

Also I wish Eli Bard was back, Dracula is cliche, Eli's backstory with Selene made him creepier, especially would be cool if they revealed that he spelled the dagger before giving it to Selene so that she severed his cursed infatuation and connection with her, making him a stand alone villain

Another cool one is Astra, I always found her feelings for Magneto and her infatuation with his cause intriguing, bringing her back like a jilted ex with an axe to grind in a new story would be cool
    Last edited by Rev9; 11-29-2020 at 03:23 PM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Which members of the Alliance of Evil are currently on Krakoa?
    We've seen Frenzy and heard about Stinger (first mutant to get pregnant on the island), but Tower and Timeshadow are MIA. (Unless I missed them.)

Quote Originally Posted by Basilisk View Post
    So would that number double now that Krakoa will be merging with Arrako
    Perhaps Krakoa and Arakko need 4 mutants a year to supply their needs, but Arakko incorporates millions of mutants, so the psionic energy consumption would be divided among even more people. The psionic equivalent of 4 people in millions is ridiculously small. If we were talking about blood, it would be 0.00001 liters per year per person.

It would only become dangerous to mutants if something seriously wounded Krakoa or Arakko and they needed that energy to heal. That is why it is a law of both nations to protect the land.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    A little correction: Krakoa would need to feed on two mutants a year without any habitants but it doesn't since it feeds on a small portion of everyone's psychic energy. That was the original text
    Oh, I didn't pick that up; great catch!

I wonder though why does it need psychic energy at all?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Since Mikhail is a villain, just kick off Selene so we can have more threats.
    "Cable was right!"

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    This will definitely happen since 2 mutants are sacrificed per year.

I bet he will require more and more energy with the more mutants arriving
    Thats not what happens lol they aren't sacrificing mutants to Krakoa. Because of the large population of mutants on Krakoa it feeds off a tiny bit of psychic energy from its inhabitants with Emplate and Selene there to monitor it's eating habits to make sure it's not doing anything naughty.

Oh, I didn't pick that up; great catch!

I wonder though why does it need psychic energy at all?
    We don't really know why Krakoa needs psionic energy. Perhaps it is like Selene or Emplate, who have mutations with similar nutritional needs (and in fact therefore supervise Krakoa).

The plot point itself is that it can only feed on mutant psionic energy, so it does not let humans use the portals if it is not accompanied by a mutant. It's like pigs sneaking in when you go to put the cows in the corral to milk them.

We've also got Mr Sinister, and F4/X set Doctor Doom up as an X-Men villain as well
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

We don't really know why Krakoa needs psionic energy. Perhaps it is like Selene or Emplate, who have mutations with similar nutritional needs (and in fact therefore supervise Krakoa).

The plot point itself is that it can only feed on mutant psionic energy, so it does not let humans use the portals if it is not accompanied by a mutant. It's like pigs sneaking in when you go to put the cows in the corral to milk them.
    LOL, what an image; that doesn't sound ominous at all.

So are mutants are the cows who will eventually walk in to the slaughterhouse; I wonder if Arakko will have a bad influence on Krakoa since Arakko comes from "Survival of The Fittest" land.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Three villains will do it for me
    1.Arkea- perfect to bring back especially with phalanx and stronghold and dominion connections to techno organic civilization..maybe as a herald of phalanx invasion to recycle planetary data

2.First Fallen always intrigued by the mysterious opposite to the phoenix force.Has barely been mentioned since introductionin UXM 474. Yet incredibly fits the current mythos especially if he is revealed to be behind Moira reincarnations to collect the X-Men for his own end before the Phalanx and Dominions consuming the star system

3.The Unit. Incredibly sinister android who I sometimes find even weirder than Sinister ,always 100 steps ahead of everyone else
    And, for the longest I thought that "Le Bete Noir" was the opposite to the Phoenix Force.

LOL, what an image; that doesn't sound ominous at all.

So are mutants are the cows who will eventually walk in to the slaughterhouse; I wonder if Arakko will have a bad influence on Krakoa since Arakko comes from "Survival of The Fittest" land.
    Nah, they're dairy cows. They give milk and in return Krakoa gives them food, medicine and a home.

It is a symbiotic relationship. Krakoa feeds and takes care of the mutants and the mutants feed and take care of Krakoa.

That's why Krakoa doesn't want humans. Maybe Arakko is more gluttonous, who knows.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Thats not what happens lol they aren't sacrificing mutants to Krakoa. Because of the large population of mutants on Krakoa it feeds off a tiny bit of psychic energy from its inhabitants with Emplate and Selene there to monitor it's eating habits to make sure it's not doing anything naughty.
    I wonder if other mutants who feed off of life-energy, like Sauron or Cressida could get in on this action. Granted, having Selene and Emplate 'keeping an eye on Krakoa' seems very much like having the fox guarding the henhouse, but surely nothing could go wrong.