Default Current!Tyson vs Current!Roy Jones Jr, Jake Paul, and Nate Robinson

After catching some of the highlights on last night's ppv thing (which I definitely saw legally) I'm kind of curious to see how things go if there was a bit more cutting loose. Figured this might be fun to toss up bc I know pretty much nothing about boxing lol

Scenario 1: Tyson fights them all at once. They're all under standard boxing rules (rounds up to 10 I suppose, rules of conduct) this time. But they're in the Collosseum so a lot of space to move.

Scenario 2: The same as part 1, but they're fighting in the same boxing ring that was in the PPV.

Scenario 3: They're in the Collosseum again but this time there are no rules.

Scenario 4: The same as Scenario 3 but now all 4 of them are versing Andre the Giant.

Who takes it?
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Despite what the judges and scorecards said, I'm pretty sure if Mike felt like going for the head, the exhibition with Roy would be a lot shorter given his body shots took away his legs immediately. But by his own admission he was determined to give everyone a show, and so he did.

I imagine there will be a lot of running from Tyson in scenarios 1-3, which might prolong things. He might have been modest, but the 2 minute rounds were something he wasn't super prepared for. That said Mike is still punching harder, but at least with Roy it's not a OHKO.

Scenario 2, Jake and Nate get duffed immediately and we go back to Tyson vs Roy again, which is Mike's fight to lose given the way he looked 1v1.

Scenario 3, Nate's tackles might be worth something this time around, and the trio have the numbers advantage.