Quote Originally Posted by mystical41 View Post
I don't think superman and supergirl should be stronger than her. And supergirl we have seen her defeated by Wonder Woman more than once already.
I think you could make Superman physically stronger to a degree, just give Wonder Woman a higher combat speed as a trade off for example, i don't think there would be any problem if Superman could lift the earth but Wonder Woman just the venus and then could Wonder Woman maybe fight 3,3 times faster than light in an effective way but Superman just 3 times. I doubt at such a point would any person complain about a lack of power. And you could even make Supergirl physically a bit stronger, at least if DC would stop to always power her so hard down in comparison with Superman sooner or later, or let him left her so far behind.

But the true problem is that this discussion is not about different sizes for lifted planets, or slight differences in multiple times of lightspeed, we are talking about gods who have the feeling of more magical Spider-Man villains, villains all the way down to genuine street level threats who are sometimes even just guests, and we are probably also talking about wrecking balls that hurt and planes that are hard to lift for someone who literally fights gods as part of her theme.