Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

When the heck did Lorna cheat on Havok? Is that someone's fan fiction?

I liked Lorna and Bobby but they were never sexual intimate. She's not the best proof to use as him being straight. She was the perfect beard when they actually did become official

It’s not something I remember but going on what people are saying about it in other posts, that’s be my rationale for why it’s not proof and why Lorna is culpable of her own decisions.

Tbf, not to turn an X-Factor thread (where Bobby hasn’t appeared) into a discussion about his sexuality. But no heterosexual relationship is proof he wasn’t gay. He’d be no different to many gay men on their journey of discovery.

On another note, I hope Siryn is immediately resurrected (since they’ve definite proof of death). The X-Men has few enough Irish characters as it is. Banshee was wrecked in the crossover and now Siryn’s been offed. Where’s the positive spotlight for the Emerald Islanders?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Husk View Post
    It’s not something I remember but going on what people are saying about it in other posts, that’s be my rationale for why it’s not proof and why Lorna is culpable of her own decisions.

Tbf, not to turn an X-Factor thread (where Bobby hasn’t appeared) into a discussion about his sexuality. But no heterosexual relationship is proof he wasn’t gay. He’d be no different to many gay men on their journey of discovery.

On another note, I hope Siryn is immediately resurrected (since they’ve definite proof of death). The X-Men has few enough Irish characters as it is. Banshee was wrecked in the crossover and now Siryn’s been offed. Where’s the positive spotlight for the Emerald Islanders?
    Black Tom, over in X-Force

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Black Tom, over in X-Force
    Ok, there aren't many Irish characters who aren't in the same family and who were in a story about their castle being haunted by literal lepreauns.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Ok, there aren't many Irish characters who aren't in the same family and who were in a story about their castle being haunted by literal lepreauns.
    well there maybe more yet to be revealed
    GrindrStone(D)